Long Distance Elder Care in Santa Fe
How Elder Care in Santa Fe Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Long distance caregiving can be a challenge for all parties involved. However, with Visiting Angels® Santa Fe as your loved one’s care provider, you can have confidence that he or she is in safe hands. We offer at-home elder care services for seniors living throughout the Santa Fe area, including nearby towns such as Taos, Espanola, Los Alamos, Bernalillo, and Corrales. We’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way so you and your family can maintain peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being.
About Our Elder Care in Santa Fe
With immediate family members often living hundreds of miles away from each other, long distance caregiving is becoming the new normal. It can often come as a shock to realize that the person you once looked to in times of need now requires outside assistance to complete basic activities of daily living. Unfortunately, it’s not always realistic to uproot your life to be by their side day in and day out. With long distance caregiving services from Visiting Angels Santa Fe, you have another option.
We understand the many challenges that long distance families face and are here to guide you through the process of setting up care for your loved one. Just give our senior care agency a call, and we’ll help you out in the following ways:
- Providing you with detailed information about our spectrum of services, costs of care, and how our caregivers can meet your loved one’s needs
- Coordinating an in-person meeting with your loved one in the comfort of his or her home
- Conducting care consultations over the phone with other concerned family members
- Offering frequent updates about the caregiving process and your loved one’s condition
- Notifying you immediately if we observe sudden changes in the physical, mental, or emotional well-being of your loved one
- Checking in with the senior and his or her caregiver on a regular basis to ensure high standards of care
- Remaining easy to reach on our after-hours phone line so you can always contact us in the case of an emergency or unexpected situation
It’s easy to learn more about getting started with long distance elder care. Contact Visiting Angels Santa Fe today for details about how our services can benefit your loved one in the Santa Fe area.
Serving Santa Fe, Taos, Espanola, Los Alamos, Bernalillo, Corrales and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SANTA FE, NM411 St Michaels Dr #3
Santa Fe, NM 87505