Caregivers in Matthews
Every senior deserves to age in peace, comfort, and dignity. However, health-related challenges can often stand between them and their independence. That's when families across Matthews call on Visiting Angels Charlotte® to provide heartfelt, high-quality care for their loved ones. Our one-of-a-kind caregivers offer a wide range of support services from everyday assistance to dementia care in order to help seniors continue aging safely in place.
The Difference of a Dedicated Caregiver
In order for seniors to thrive at home, they need assistance that helps them overcome their daily challenges without stripping them of their dignity. Our custom Life Care Navigation™ services are designed to do just that. We work closely with each senior and their families to identify which services would benefit them most and then adjust them until they're a perfect fit.
Some services our caregivers offer to Matthews area seniors include:
- Dignified assistance with routine tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Help with light housework, such as folding laundry and putting dishes away
- Monitoring food freshness and preparing nutritious meals
- Transporting them to doctor's appointments and on errands
- Reminding them when it's time to take medications and fill prescriptions
- Teaching them the ins-and-outs of email, text, and other modern communication tools
- Providing regularly scheduled breaks for family caregivers in need of rest
In addition to the many types of physical support we can provide, our caregivers for the Matthews area also offer another, truly invaluable service: meaningful companionship. That's why we take such care when we Select Your Caregiver®. By thoughtfully matching your loved one with the member of our team who suits them best, we ensure they get the most out of their care.
Heartfelt Care for the Matthews Area Community
When it comes to choosing a home care agency for your loved one, accountability is key. When you choose Visiting Angels Charlotte, you get the personal touch of having a locally owned and operated agency with roots right here in the Matthews area community, as well as the peace of mind that comes from choosing a nationally trusted name in home care.
We're proud to be a trusted choice for care across:
- Mint Hill
Call Visiting Angels Charlotte today to learn more about all the services our caregivers can provide and to request a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our team members in Matthews.