Home Care in Munster, IN
As your loved one in Munster, IN, begins to age, you may be wondering how to care for them. Visiting Angels of Schererville is here to help by providing a variety of home care services to assist your loved one with their everyday tasks.
Visiting Angels of Schererville Offers Experienced Private Home Care that Supports Seniors in Munster, IN, and the Nearby Areas
It can be overwhelming for primary caregivers of an aging loved one, especially if you are the only person taking care of them. At Visiting Angels of Schererville, we understand how challenging it can be as a primary caregiver – when you throw in work and family commitments, not to mention your own health, the situation can feel very restrictive. However, with private home care from Visiting Angels of Schererville, we can help you and your loved one every step of the way. Thanks to our knowledgeable care providers, seniors can live independently in the comfort of their own homes while family caregivers receive the support they need.
Our Caregivers Offer Quality, Caring Assistance
No matter what type of private home care support your loved one may need, our professional aides are there when you need them.
At Visiting Angels of Schererville, we offer services such as:
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care - focusing on a senior’s needs, this fully adjustable care plan offers services like transportation to and from appointments, wander prevention, and medication reminders.
- Fall Prevention - trained to spot risk factors, our providers help families understand fall situations, educating them on how to prevent unnecessary accidents.
- End-of-Life Care - gives elderly clients and their families the comfort and support they need when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - a program that teaches elderly clients how to use modern technology like Facebook, Skype, and FaceTime, allowing them to keep in touch with friends and family.
- Certified Palliative Care - our comforting, holistic private home care program helps seniors with their emotional, physical, social, and spiritual needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - a transitional program that supports elders through the process of returning home from a hospital stay.
- Respite Care - our caregivers help family members take a step back to focus on their own well-being.
- Companion Care - we are happy to provide daily assistance and companionship.
- Personal Care - our caregivers will provide dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and toileting.
Care Outside of the Home
Whether your beloved elder would like a companion by their side for a medical appointment at Franciscan Health Munster Center, transportation to lunch with their friends at Bombers BBQ, or some assistance while taking a leisurely walk through the grounds at Centennial Park Munster, our helpers would be more than happy to lend a hand. When you need a caring, reliable aide for your loved one, call Visiting Angels of Schererville at 219-322-6100, where we put seniors first.
Our caregivers are here to help in any way you need. Reach out to us today for more information on our senior care services.
Serving Schererville, Crown Point, Valparaiso, Munster, Dyer, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels SCHERERVILLE, IN2340 Cline Ave
Schererville, IN 46375