Long Distance Elder Care in Scranton
How Elder Care in Scranton Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you’ve realized that your loved one in Scranton is struggling with the aging process but you can’t be there to provide a helping hand, Visiting Angels® Scranton can help. We offer high-quality elder care services that concerned family members can arrange from a distance. Our professional care providers deliver customized support for seniors in the comfort and convenience of their own homes. Whether your loved one resides in Scranton or a community in the surrounding areas, you can turn to us for compassionate assistance.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Scranton
At Visiting Angels Scranton, we understand what a challenge it can be for family members to provide their loved ones with support when they live in different cities and states. We’ve made the process of setting up care simple and straightforward so that long distance families can have much-needed peace of mind about their loved ones’ well-being. When you contact our senior care agency, we’ll guide you every step of the way as you arrange care that instills you with confidence.
Here’s a brief overview of how we’ll assist your family during this difficult time:
- Providing you with in-depth information about our services by email or over the phone
- Ensuring that all your questions and concerns have been addressed before you proceed with care
- Consulting with other concerned parties by phone or email
- Coordinating an in-home meeting between your loved one and one of our representatives
- Creating a customized care plan that makes aging in place possible for the senior
- Matching your loved one with a compassionate caregiver in Scranton who has the skills needed to provide their elder care services
- Keeping you updated throughout the caregiving process so you are always aware of your loved one’s current condition
- Providing you with immediate notifications if we observe significant changes in the senior’s physical, emotional, or mental well-being
- Making changes to the care plan whenever necessary to ensure your loved one’s changing needs are being met
- Conducting check-ins with the caregiver and care recipient to confirm we are always providing care that meets our high standards
- Giving you an after-hours phone line to call whenever you need additional information
Learn more about long distance elder care for a loved one in Scranton today. Just contact Visiting Angels Scranton to get started.
Serving Lackawanna, Wyoming, Luzerne, and Columbia Counties.
Visiting Angels Scranton, PA2200 Stafford Ave #600
Scranton, PA 18505
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.