Home Care in Lady Lake, FL
Adjusting to changes in physical ability can be difficult, especially for seniors that enjoy their independence. But finding top-quality home care in Lady Lake that makes aging in place possible is easy with caregiver referrals from Visiting Angels® The Villages.
With referrals for professional caregivers in Lady Lake, we alleviate the stress and uncertainty that often accompanies arranging care at home. We interview caregivers, verify references, and conduct background checks, so you skip straight to choosing from caregivers that have the specific skills and availability you require. All you need to do is pick the caregiver you feel is the best fit!
Referrals For Home Care in Lady Lake You Can Trust from Visiting Angels The Villages
As a locally owned and operated nurse registry, Visiting Angels The Villages is proud to be a trusted resource for home care referrals in Lady Lake, The Villages, Lake County, Marion County, and Sumter County.
We’ve earned a reputation for excellence by only accepting the very best caregivers into our caregiver referral network. From verifying previous employment and training to conducting background and criminal history checks, we're diligent when it comes to the safety and welfare of our clients. We also look for caregivers that have demonstrated they are compassionate, reliable, attentive, patient, and flexible.
Our services begin with a free consultation. Call our office to schedule a convenient time, and we’ll visit to discuss your loved one’s needs and routines, as well as their preferences and how home care can help. From there, we’ll connect you with local caregivers that meet your loved one’s needs and scheduling requirements. You choose the caregiver you’re most comfortable with. If you ever want to make a change, give us a call, and we’ll be happy to make other suggestions.
How Home Care Helps Seniors in Lady Lake
Caregivers in the Visiting Angels The Villages referral network are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays and weekends. They help seniors in Lady Lake through a wide range of essential home care services, including:
- Light housekeeping, including dusting, vacuuming, emptying and filling the dishwasher, and changing bed linens
- Assistance with daily hygiene, such as bathing, toileting, and dressing
- Reminders to stay active and hydrated, take prescribed medications, and eat healthy meals
- Help with balance and mobility at home, on walks, and while enjoying favorite activities
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Respite care that gives family caregivers time off or a helping hand so they can spend time with their loved one
- Transportation to shopping and appointments
- Engaging companionship that eases feelings of loneliness and isolation
To learn how Visiting Angels The Villages can help your loved one in Lady Lake, call Visiting Angels The Villages today to schedule a free in-home care consultation.