How Our Home Care Specialists Help Seniors in Silver Spring, MD and Surrounding Areas Recover at Home
Our home care specialists provide top-quality recovery care at home to seniors living in Silver Spring, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Bethesda and surrounding Maryland communities following a surgical procedure
Due to their age-related issues, many older adults require some type of surgery in their senior years. After they have been discharged from a hospital, most of them go home where they can recover in a safe and comfortable environment. However, if your aging parent has had joint surgery, they will most likely need care at home in order to fully recover.
Luckily, Visiting Angels is the leading provider of in-home senior care in Silver Spring and surrounding areas in Maryland. With personalized, one-on-one care delivered by our trained home care specialists, your loved one will receive all the assistance they need with everyday tasks, so they can recover safely at home.
How Our Post-Surgery Recovery Care at Home Helps Seniors in Silver Spring and Nearby Areas Recover
If your loved one is recovering after surgery, rest assured that with Visiting Angels Silver Spring, they will receive the level of care they need. Before we start providing recovery care at home, we will get to know your loved one and their needs and create a care plan based of their medical history, requirements, preferences and limitations. This way we will be able to ensure that the care your parent needs is the care they receive.
At Visiting Angels Silver Spring, we offer a wide variety of services that can be tailored to your parent’s specific needs.
- Meal Preparation: We understand that seniors who are recovering after surgery need to have access to nutritious meals in order to fully recover. Our home care specialists can do all the shopping and prepare meals while following doctor’s orders.
- Mobility Assistance: If your parent had joint surgery, they will be prone to falls during this period. With our mobility assistance they will be able to move safely around their house without putting their health at risk.
- Bathing and Grooming Assistance: If your loved one needs assistance with maintaining personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting, we are here to help.
- Housekeeping: We want to ensure that your parent recovers in a safe and clean living environment. This is why we offer light housekeeping as a part of our services.
- Medication Reminders: After being discharged your loved one will need to take medication after their surgery. Our caregivers can remind your loved one when they need to take their dose and ensure they take their medication as prescribed.
If you wish to learn more about how our home care specialists help seniors recover from surgery at home, contact our Silver Spring, MD office today.
Serving Silver Spring, Rockville, Kensington, Chevy Chase and the surrounding Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND804 Pershing Dr #110
Silver Spring, MD 20910