Long Distance Elder Care in Bloomington
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
When you live hundreds or even thousands of miles away from your loved ones, you may rely on phone calls and video chats to stay connected. However, when an elderly parent or grandparent needs care, overcoming vast distances can seem much more challenging. The good news is that arranging elder care for a loved one in Bloomington from afar is possible with the help of Visiting Angels® South Central Indiana.
Our local care agency makes it easy to connect with an in-home care provider in the Bloomington area who can deliver the assistance your loved one needs at this stage of their life. You can rely on us to go the extra mile to keep you and other concerned family members informed of your loved one's care and ensure you're involved every step of the way.
Our Approach to Elder Care For Seniors in Bloomington
At Visiting Angels South Central Indiana, we understand what it takes to meet the needs of long-distance families, and we'll be available to support both you and your loved one throughout the process of coordinating care.
Here's a quick look at what you can expect through a partnership with us:
- Convenient consultations for the in-depth information you need. We can set up an initial consultation with your loved one that makes you an important part of this process. No matter where you're currently located, we'll connect with you by phone, email, or video to answer your questions and start laying out a plan of care for your loved one.
- Collaborative care planning. As we design a plan and schedule of care visits that accommodates your loved one's needs, we'll ask for and implement your input. We'll also have you participate as we select a caregiver for your loved one. That way, you'll feel comfortable knowing they're in safe hands.
- Consistent communication. We stay in touch with long-distance families through frequent updates and notes on the senior's condition and care process.
- Ongoing monitoring. In between normal visits from your loved one's caregiver, we can drop by or conduct a check-in call to ensure their well-being and give you peace of mind.
- Reliable contact. Need to get ahold of us? You'll never have to worry about reaching someone in the case of an emergency. We keep an after-hours phone line open with a guaranteed 15-minute response time.
Set up elder care for a loved one in Bloomington, Bargersville, Edinburgh, Ellettsville, Rushville, Shelbyville, Whiteland, or a neighboring town today! Call Visiting Angels South Central Indiana to reserve a free consultation.
Serving Brown, Bartholomew, Johnson, Monroe, Shelby & Rush Counties including Bloomington, Columbus & Nashville
Visiting Angels SOUTH CENTRAL INDIANA1905 N Monroe St
Bloomington, IN 47404