Long-Distance Elderly Care at Home from Visiting Angels South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels can provide elderly care at home for your loved one in Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn, Onsted, Hillsdale and surrounding areas, even if you don’t live within South Central Michigan
Nowadays, it is very common for family members to live far away from each other – in different townships, counties or even states. Adult children often find better career opportunities elsewhere and move out of town. On the other hand, many retired seniors choose to relocate to resort communities in search of warmer climates.
However, even if you are not near them, at some point, your loved one may require additional help to maintain their independent lifestyle. If you don’t live close enough to take care of them by yourself, you might want to consider finding a quality home care agency.
If you have this situation in your family, Visiting Angels South Central Michigan can help you overcome the challenges of being a long distance caregiver for Mom or Dad. We are a household name in the elder care industry, providing exceptional senior care services to families across the nation for more than two decades now.
Providing Quality Elderly Care at Home for Seniors in Adrian and Throughout South Central Michigan
We regularly get requests from families separated by distance to arrange quality in-home care services for their senior loved ones and for their own peace of mind. With Visiting Angels South Central Michigan providing long-distance senior care, your loved one can receive the right level of assistance needed for them to remain independent while you will be involved and informed about their care every step of the way, regardless of where you currently live.
We understand that this may be a difficult decision for you and your loved one to make. At Visiting Angels South Central Michigan, we possess extensive experience and the resources to facilitate this process for you.
Here’s what we offer:
- We can provide all the information you may need about elderly care at home from Visiting Angels South Central Michigan. We can also offer guidance and recommendations if you are not sure what to do.
- We can coordinate an in-home consultation with your loved one.
- We can offer you the possibility to Select Your Caregiver - a loving, dedicated senior care professional who will be a perfect match for your loved one’s needs.
- We will keep you informed about Mom or Dad’s health, moods, routines and well-being on a regular basis.
- We will perform regular check-in calls and visits to make sure your loved one is well at all times.
If you are looking for long-distance elderly care at home for a loved one residing in South Central Michigan, contact our Adrian office and learn more about how we can improve their quality of life. Visiting Angels is at your service!
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels SOUTH CENTRAL MICHIGAN3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221