Learn About Our Personalized Collection of Senior Home Care Services Available in Adrian, MI and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels offers comprehensive senior home care services in Adrian, Jackson, Onsted, Brooklyn and surrounding areas in South Central Michigan through our Life Care Navigation program
Are you searching for specialized care at home for your senior parent or relative? Visiting Angels South Central Michigan can help. We offer personalized elder care services to elderly adults in Adrian and surrounding communities in South Central Michigan through Life Care Navigation, a collection of senior care services focusing on specific aspects of senior living.
Learn More About Senior Home Care Services Available in Adrian and Surrounding Areas Through Life Care Navigation
Our Life Care Navigation program includes:
- Companion Care – Companion care is designed to improve quality of life by helping aging adults with a wide array of daily activities. A professional caregiver can perform light housekeeping and general cleaning, prepare meals, run errands, and provide medication reminders, meaningful companionship as well as incidental transportation.
- Personal Care – When older adults are unable to independently manage their personal needs and perform hygiene tasks, our trained caregivers can help with bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, incontinence, transferring and positioning and more.
- Certified Palliative Care - This is a wholesome, holistic type of senior home care services where trained, certified caregivers address the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of clients to uplift them, provide comfort, assist with healing and increase their overall quality of life.
- Ready-Set-Go Home — Our hospital-to-home transitional care program is designed to promote recuperation and avoid costly and risky hospital re-admissions. If your loved one is about to be discharged from a hospital in the Adrian area, Visiting Angels South Central Michigan can help ease the transition home and cater to Mom or Dad during the critical first weeks after their release.
- Social Care Program – Seniors learn how to utilize technology and popular social media applications to stay connected with family out of town, keep in touch with close friends and meet new people online, find entertainment, shop and more.
- Dementia Care – Dementia care includes specialized senior home care services specifically designed to address the needs of seniors afflicted with dementia.
- Alzheimer’s Care - Aging adults with Alzheimer’s disease can receive expert memory care and remain living at home instead of relocation to a senior living facility.
- End of Life Care - We provide compassionate end of life care and support families when their loved ones are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Call our Adrian, MI office today and learn more about how Visiting Angels can help your family. We offer free in-home consultations where we can discuss your parent’s elder care needs in detail and develop a customized care plan for them. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Adrian, Jackson, Brooklyn and the Communities of Lenawee, Hillsdale and Jackson Counties throughout South Central Michigan
Visiting Angels SOUTH CENTRAL MICHIGAN3300 N Adrian Hwy
Adrian, MI 49221