Eldercare in Miamisburg, OH
Visiting Angels' Eldercare Ensures Seniors in Miamisburg Receive the Support They Need
At Visiting Angels of South Dayton, we know how overwhelming it can be for family members to provide care for a loved one. It can be stressful and exhausting to have someone dependent on you for their needs, no matter how much you want to help them. From assistance with personal care to running errands to providing comforting companionship, you may find yourself spread too thin with all your responsibilities.
Luckily, with our eldercare services in Miamisburg, OH Visiting Angels of South Dayton’s knowledgeable caregivers offer the extra support your and your loved one need, so they can age in place. Between caring for your children and maintaining a career, don’t you already have enough on your plate? Fortunately, we are here for you at Visiting Angels of South Dayton with professional care providers that assist your beloved elder in the comfort of their own home.
Caregivers Can Help When You Need It Most
We are there for you when you need it most. Whether your loved one requires live-in assistance, around-the-clock support, or simply occasional companionship, our trained, knowledgeable helpers are available for in home eldercare. We offer various types of programs, including:
- Fall Prevention Care Program – with a trained caregiver providing eldercare in the home, they will be able to spot the problems around the house that often cause injuries. Also, they can educate families on better understanding the risks of falls.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care – focused on your senior’s current needs, this care program addresses issues like wandering prevention, as well as helping older adults with transportation to doctor’s visits and medication reminders.
- Certified Palliative Care – meant to comfort and sooth seniors who need support, our holistic program assists with a client’s spiritual, emotional, physical, and social needs.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home – a truly unique care program that aims to support the return of an older adult after a hospital stay, transitioning them successfully to reduce re-injury.
- Social Care – elderly individuals learn how to use modern technology to stay connected with loved ones, via platforms like Facebook, Skype, and Face Time.
- End of Life Care – when an end of life diagnosis is given, our professionals offer comforting support to seniors and their family members.
Outside Assistance in the Home
If you have a loved one that needs help, then call on our eldercare services to provide them with a way to regain their independence. Whether your beloved elder would like accompaniment to a medical appointment at South View Medical Center, luncheon with their friends at Bullwinkle’s Top Hat Bistro or would simply like to stroll around Riverfront Park, our caregivers are happy to take them wherever they wish to go. With a kind, friendly care provider by their side, you will have the peace of mind knowing your loved one is in caring hands.
Call us today at 937-813-6568 to book a free, in home assessment or to find out more about our care options in Miamisburg, OH.
Serving Centerville, Xenia, Springboro, Miamisburg and the surrounding Dayton Communities
Visiting Angels South Dayton, OH4 W Franklin St
Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 813-6568
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.