Senior Care in Branson, MO
Visiting Angels of Springfield Is One of the Leading Home Health Care Agencies for Seniors in Branson
In Branson, we’re proud to still hold small town values even as we host world-class entertainment. We treat everyone like family, and that’s why Visiting Angels of Springfield provides fully customized one-on-one home care solutions. Our senior care agency offers customized care plans based around your individual schedule, care needs, and budget. We know that no two clients are alike, so we don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach to our essential home care solutions. Our caregivers will work with your aging loved one, family, and your loved one’s medical providers to be sure that we’re providing top-quality care that truly meets your needs.
We Are Companions at Heart
Companion care is at the heart of what we do, with caregivers who are matched with your loved one based on expertise, specializations, and personality traits so that they can build a trusted, respectful relationship with your family. Other senior care agencies might dictate a high number of hours per day or week your family is obligated to pay for to receive services from caregivers, or that the only overnight care available is a multi-shift arrangement at high cost. At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we know that some families need shorter visits or low-intensity overnight care, so we’re proud to offer one-on-one home care solutions for that.
How We Assist
Our senior care services can help with a variety of everyday needs and tasks, such as:
- Companion Care: assistance with daily tasks like meal preparation, laundry, and medication reminders.
- Personal Care: including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care.
- Respite Care: for when family caregivers need to step away from their responsibilities for any length of time.
- Dementia Care: for clients with specialized cognitive needs.
- Alzheimer's Services: our caregivers are specially trained in the best practices of Alzheimer's care.
- End of Life Care: compassionate assistance throughout the end of life process.
- Fall Prevention: identifying fall hazards and risks, assisting with mobility, transferring, and walking.
- Social Care: assistance with social media, texting, e-mailing, and shopping online.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: our transitional senior care program to help recover from a hospital stay.
- Certified Palliative Care: holistic care for a senior’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
Transportation to Local Hot Spots
Your care plan can incorporate the activities that your loved one needs to remain comfortable at home and maintain good health. Receiving essential senior care services from a an agency like Visiting Angels of Springfield doesn’t mean your loved one is stuck at home all day. In fact, we believe that opportunities to socialize, explore, create, and experience new environments is all part of increasing our clients’ quality of life. Here are some great ways to utilize our transportation services:
Go to Doctor's Appointments
Our caregivers are happy to accompany your loved one to their doctors' appointments at places like the Cox Medical Center. Not only will they provide the transportation, they can actually go in with your loved one and take notes to report back to concerned family members.
Enjoy the Outdoors
Going out to enjoy the fresh air is a great way to incorporate exercise and maintain good health. If your loved one can no longer drive, has limited mobility, or simply wants a companion to join them on a nice walk, our caregivers will be there. Click here to see a list of the many beautiful parks that Branson has to offer!
Visit Your Favorite Café
Does your loved one like to enjoy a nice cup of coffee at cafes like the Branson Bean? Our caregivers are happy to take them there or to any café, restaurant, or eatery they enjoy!
If you’re concerned about the health and safety of an aging loved one in Branson, Visiting Angels of Springfield is the senior care agency your family can trust. Call our home care agency today at 417-863-8006 to learn more about our custom care plans and get started with your free in-home assessment.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SPRINGFIELD, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.