Home Health Care in Nixa, MO
Visiting Angels of Springfield Offers Home Health Care to Seniors in Nixa
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, everything we do is designed to increase the care and support your loved one has available to them. Seniors who live alone can be at an increased risk for social isolation, depression, anxiety, and other poor health outcomes. When your family works with our home health care agency, you will have expertise and compassion available to your loved one whenever they need assistance.
Our Services in Nixa
In home care makes it easier for seniors to live independently at home. Companionship care is at the heart of what we do, with caregivers who work hard to build communicative relationships with your family. Our home health care services help with daily activities like meal preparation, mobility assistance, light housekeeping, and medication reminders. Our caregivers also offer hands-on care for Alzheimer’s, dementia, fall prevention, and more.
At Visiting Angels of Springfield, we understand that each family has specific needs, personalities, budgets, and schedules. We will work to understand your care needs and everyday preferences to create a care plan that includes solutions that support physical, mental, emotional, and social health.
Our Home Care Options Include:
- Companion Care: we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care: dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care: we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
- Dementia Care: our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Alzheimer's Services: we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- End of Life Care: essential care to the entire family during a diagnosis of limited life expectancy
- Fall Prevention: our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- Social Care: caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home: we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care: our holistic approach to care which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
When creating a home health care plan, we want to include enrichment activities to nurture a client's social and emotional health. Our approach to home care means we can help your loved one access ongoing appointments at Cox Health, take a stroll in one of Nixa's many parks, or enjoy a new dish at Piccolo.
Visiting Angels of Springfield
If you are concerned for the well-being of a loved one who lives alone, Visiting Angels of Springfield can help. Call our agency today at 417-863-8006 to learn more about our fully personalized home health care.
Serving Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Branson, Hollister, MO and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels in Springfield, MO1259 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.