Home Care in Port Huron: What is it?
At Visiting Angels® St. Clair, we believe seniors deserve compassionate care personalized to their unique needs. With the help of one of our professional caregivers, elderly adults living throughout the Port Huron area can age at home with dignity. We proudly deliver home care in nearby communities as well, including Algonac, MI, Almont, Casco, Clay, Clyde, Fort Gratiot, Ira, Kimball, Lenox, Marine City, and Marysville.
How Home Care in Port Huron Works
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed by questions before getting started with home care. You may wonder if this type of care is the right choice for your loved one, or worry they won’t feel comfortable with their caregiver. To ease your worries and provide you with the detailed information you need, we’ll meet with you and your loved one for a free in-home consultation.
Just call our office, and we’ll take the following steps to help you get started with care:
- Scheduling a convenient time for an in-person meeting in the Port Huron area
- Designing a personalized senior care plan reflecting your loved one’s preferences
- Choosing a caregiver based on personality compatibility and required skills
- Adjusting the care plan as circumstances fluctuate over time
- Communicating with your family on a consistent basis
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of our services
Home Care in Port Huron from Visiting Angels St. Clair for a Variety of Needs
Our services are designed to help seniors maintain an independent lifestyle. We want to ensure they can go about their day comfortably while enjoying compassionate companionship and conversation. Here are just a few of the different types of services our caregivers offer:
- Healthy meal preparation
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Light housekeeping
- Reminders to take medications
- Transportation to appointments as needed
- Joyful social interaction and relationship building
While we typically receive planned care requests, we are also available to respond to last-minute needs for care. If an emergency situation arises that requires your attention, we can step in to provide your loved one with assistance while you’re away. We can also support seniors who reside in assisted living facilities or are recovering at the hospital.
Is it time to set up senior home care for a loved one? Call Visiting Angels St. Clair today to book a free consultation in Port Huron, Algonac, MI, Almont, Casco, Clay, Clyde, Fort Gratiot, Ira, Kimball, Lenox, Marine City, Marysville, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Port Huron and the Communities of St Clair County, MI
Visiting Angels ST CLAIR, MI1530 Pine Grove Ave #7
Port Huron, MI 48060