Long-Distance Senior Home Health Care Solutions from Visiting Angels Stockton
Visiting Angels helps families whose elderly loved ones live in Stockton, Lodi, Tracy, Ripon, Modesto and surrounding areas in the Central Valley region of California arrange senior home health care services
If you live far away from your senior loved one, it can be difficult to make sure they’re doing well on their own. At Visiting Angels Stockton, we can give you peace of mind and assist you with arranging the senior home health care services they need.
We understand that family members move away from senior relatives due to job offers, educational opportunities and other important reasons. However, if your loved one chooses to age in place in the Central Valley region, having them move with you may not always be an option. We’ve helped many families arrange in-home care services for over 19 years, so you can count on our team to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible.
How Visiting Angels Helps Families Arrange Care for Loved Ones in San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties
If you’ve never had to arrange in-home senior care – especially at a great distance – you may be wondering what the process includes. Here’s what you should expect when you work with Visiting Angels:
- When you contact our Stockton office, we can answer any questions you have about our senior home health care services or arrange a no-obligation consultation. In addition to meeting with your loved one in their home, we will also schedule a detailed phone consultation with you. This comes at no cost to you or your loved one.
- We will create a care plan based on your loved one’s needs, schedule and other factors. We will also arrange a meeting between your loved one and a selection of registered caregivers we feel will be compatible. Your loved one will ultimately make the decision of which caregiver they want to work with.
- Once we begin providing in-home care, we will keep in touch with you over phone or email to keep you updated on our loved one’s physical, cognitive and emotional well-being. Our caregiver will immediately notify you if there are any changes to your loved one’s health.
- We make sure our clients are safe by performing regular drop-in visits and check-in calls.
- In an emergency or urgent matter, you can contact our after-hours line.
If Visiting Angels Stockton sounds like the right solution for your loved one, contact our office today at 209-208-4132 to learn about our senior home health care solutions.
Serving the Central Valley region including Stockton, Lodi, Tracy, Modesto, Manteca, and throughout San Joaquin & Stanislaus Counties
Visiting Angels STOCKTON, CALIFORNIA3453 Brookside Rd #C
Stockton, CA 95219