Home Health Care in Stratham, NH and Surrounding Areas
To better fit the needs of our clients, Visiting Angels has created a collection of personalized senior care services including Life Care Navigation. Throughout services, we strive to meet the physical, mental, spiritual, and social needs of our clients. When personalizing our care, we not only meet but exceed the expectations of our clients.
The Life Care Navigation collection of senior care services includes:
- Alzheimer’s care: We cater to the needs of our clients with Alzheimer’s by providing home health care within familiar surroundings. Daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, meal preparation, and light housekeeping are attended to.
- Companion care: The importance of companion care is embedded in all the senior care services that we provide. Our caregivers practice fun activities with their clients like going on walks, knitting and reminiscing over family photos.
- Dementia care: We have worked with top dementia specialists to create our dementia care, which specifically caters to the needs of our clients with dementia.
- End of life care: In end of life care, we provide home health care to our clients during the end of life transition with support, assistance, and compassion.
- Palliative care: We maintain a holistic view on care during palliative care. We not only cater to a senior’s physical needs, but their mental, spiritual, and social needs as well.
- Personal care: In personal care, we assist disabled adults who are struggling to remain independent after losing their mobility. Our personal care includes assistance with walking, bathing, dressing, toileting, and dressing.
- Ready-Set-Go Home (Avoiding Hospital Readmissions): Our caregivers in Stratham provide home health care to avoid trips back to the hospital during the high-risk period.
- Safe and Steady Fall Prevention Program: Our fall prevention program provides key information about avoiding falls to seniors, their families, and community members.
- Social Care Program: Social media like Facebook and video-chatting services like Skype are discussed during this program. We encourage seniors to stay in touch with their family, friends, and the overall community.
Want to learn more about our collection of home health care services, call Visiting Angels of Stratham today at 603-583-4890 to schedule a free in-home consultation.
*Dementia care and certified palliative care not available at all locations.
Serving the Seacoast of New Hampshire
Visiting Angels STRATHAM, NEW HAMPSHIRE118 Portsmouth Ave #B2C
Stratham, NH 03885