Long Distance Elder Care in Sussex County
How Our Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Do you live too far away from Sussex County to give your loved one the physical assistance or social support they require? At Visiting Angels® Sussex County, we understand you only want the best for your loved one even if you can’t provide their care yourself. Our elder care services are an excellent option for long distance families because they can be arranged from afar. Whether you reside in another city or state, you’ll have the ability to participate in your loved one’s care and ensure they always receive high-quality support as they age in place.
Why is Long Distance Elder Care in Sussex County Important?
Maintaining close relationships with long distance family members isn’t all that difficult in this day and age. Daily conversations as well as visits back and forth are often enough to show your loved ones how much you care about them.
However, when age-related challenges arise, this situation can change quickly. If your loved one is coping with a memory disorder, arthritis, or limited mobility, they may require physical assistance from a caregiver in order to preserve their well-being.
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed by the realization that your loved one needs help with basic activities. It can be especially difficult to take this information in when you live so far away. While you may worry your only option is to move them to an assisted living facility or nursing home, there is another way.
Getting Started with Long Distance Elder Care From Visiting Angels Sussex County
When you choose Visiting Angels Sussex County as your loved one’s elder care provider, you can arrange for them to receive professional at-home support with their daily routines. Here’s how we'll help you navigate the process of setting up care from a distance:
- Communicating with you by phone or email about your questions and concerns
- Consulting with any other family members or individuals involved in your loved one’s care
- Scheduling a visit with your loved one to discuss their care preferences and requirements
- Building a tailor-made plan of care based on these requests and our recommendations
- Choosing a compatible caregiver to assist your loved one on a regular basis
- Monitoring care through our system of check-in calls and drop-by visits
- Updating you frequently about the care process so you can maintain peace of mind
No matter where you’re currently located, we can help you arrange elder care for a loved one in the Sussex County area, including Georgetown, Laurel, Milford, Millsboro, Milton, Ocean View, Seaford, and nearby towns. Contact Visiting Angels Sussex County today for more information.
Serving Sussex County and Milford, DE
Visiting Angels MILTON, DE28350 Lewes-Georgetown Hwy
Milton, DE 19968