Home Care Services in Lawrence
If you are considering home care services in Lawrence for your aging loved one and are curious about the benefits this form of care offers versus placement in a nursing home, we’d like to help. At Visiting Angels® Topeka, we’ve been helping local families navigate their choices for senior care for over 20 years.
There are many advantages to our home care that you should consider:
- Affordability. Because we target and customize our services, you only pay for the help you need.
- Familiarity & Constancy. The overwhelming majority of aging adults want to age in place in order to maintain a sense of familiarity and constancy. Familiar surroundings provide a sense of security and comfort that can help ease the transition into our elder years.
- Personalization & Customization. Our home care services are fully customized and personalized to meet the individual needs and preferences of your loved one in the Lawrence area.
- One-on-One Attention. We take tremendous care to match your loved one with a caregiver who is not only thoroughly vetted and trained but whose personality will complement theirs. The one-one-one attention from our caring and compassionate caretaker helps alleviate loneliness and provide a greater quality of life.
- Peace of Mind. Our home care provides peace of mind for concerned family members. We keep you regularly updated on your loved one’s status and any changes we notice. Our friendly administrator will also check in with them regularly, by phone or in person. Additionally, our team is available for your loved one to reach 24/7, should the need arise.
At Visiting Angels Topeka, we realize every situation is different. Deciding between home care services and nursing home care is a big decision. That’s why we offer a completely free, in-home consultation to all prospective families and their loved ones. We also provide a complimentary fall-risk assessment, as well as valuable information regarding the prevention of injuries caused by falling.
Home Care Services Available in Lawrence
We assist with a myriad of tasks and services, all of which will be customized and personalized to your loved one’s exact needs, on a schedule that works for them. Some common options include:
- Local transportation and chaperoning
- Family respite
- Meal prep and diet monitoring
- Light housekeeping
- Dignified bathing, dressing, & grooming
- Companionship and emotional support
- Medication reminders
- Long-term care
- Temporary and short-term care
- 24-hour assistance and monitoring
- Evening, daytime, overnight, weekend, and holiday care
- And more
In addition to home care services for the Lawrence area, we also offer:
- Companion care
- Personal care
- Palliative care
- Ready-Set-Go Home
- Social care
- Dementia care
- Alzheimer’s care
- End of Life care
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program
- Respite care
- Long distance caregiving
At Visiting Angels Topeka, we provide our home care services to aging adults in the following nearby communities:
- Silver Lake
- And the surrounding area
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you’d like more information about our home care services in Lawrence, or, if you’d like to schedule your free consultation, please contact Visiting Angels Topeka today.
Serving Topeka, Lawrence and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels TOPEKA, KS1100 SW Wanamaker Rd #8
Topeka, KS 66604