Home Care in Parkville
When it comes to growing older, it's important for seniors to have the opportunity to maintain their dignity, independence, and security. Through home care provided by our team in Parkville, older individuals can gain the advantage of having a compassionate caregiver by their side as they complete their daily routines, manage difficult symptoms, or transition from hospital to home.
At Visiting Angels® Towson, we've had the opportunity to see the significant impact that home care can have on seniors and their families. By working with a caregiver who is committed to meeting their needs, seniors can gain confidence as they go about their day and face the future feeling hopeful and optimistic.
More About Our Home Care Services
Home care can be designed to take different forms according to the needs of the seniors we serve. Examples of different home care programs and service types currently available in the Parkville area are below:
- Transitional Care. The services included in our transitional care program, Ready, Set, Go Home, give seniors a helping hand with hospital discharges and tasks related to recovery at home.
- Palliative Care. We offer soothing and calming care that eases physical symptoms and also uplifts the spirits of our care recipients during challenging times.
- Personal Care. When a mobility limitation or chronic issue prevents seniors from maintaining their well-being on their own, a personal care provider can assist with physically demanding activities.
- Companion Care. Comforting companionship from a compassionate caregiver can keep elderly adults from feeling socially isolated and can help them enjoy a better quality of life at home.
- Alzheimer's Care. Alzheimer's is a notoriously challenging disease, but it doesn't have to put an end to your loved one's experience of aging in place. Our tailored services can help them cope with difficult symptoms and stay in comfortable and familiar surroundings.
- Dementia Care. We also offer care that can be individualized for different dementia diagnoses, making it possible for seniors who are experiencing cognitive decline to continue the aging process at home.
Get Started With Home Care in Parkville
Your family can begin arranging personalized care for a loved one in the local community by getting in touch with our office today. The first step is to schedule a free consultation in:
- Perry Hall
- Or a community in the surrounding areas
Simply call Visiting Angels Towson to set up your home care consultation in the Parkville area.
Serving Towson and other Baltimore County, MD Communities
Visiting Angels TOWSON, MARYLAND100 West Rd #300
Towson, MD 21204