Senior Care in Tucker, GA
Visiting Angels Is the Leading Provider of Senior Care for Families with Aging Loved Ones in Tucker
As a leading senior care provider in Tucker, GA, Visiting Angels of Tucker understands only too well your desire to remain living in the home where so many family memories were made. Having to pack up and leave your home for an assisted living facility or nursing home can be physically and emotionally distressing. Our team of compassionate caregivers are committed to providing your loved one with superior care to keep them independent at home.
We Offer a Comprehensive Range of Services
At our agency, we offer a comprehensive range of senior care services that can be customized to meet your loved one's needs. Our services are available daily, weekly, around-the-clock, and on an emergent basis. Our schedules are designed to be flexible to meet routines you've already established. Our Life Care Navigation program includes a home care provider who can assist with:
- Alzheimer's Care - daily assistance is available for seniors suffering with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe, independent, and healthy at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - our caregivers will help establish healthy routines for seniors struggling with dementia
- Fall Prevention - our fall prevention program assists seniors in avoiding costly and serious falls
- End of Life Care - we offer essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program helps seniors connect with friends, family, and community members via technology
- Certified Palliative Care - this program looks after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - our caregivers will allow family members to take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
On top of all this, our senior care providers can provide transportation to medical appointments at Emory Health Care of Tucker. But that is not the only place our caregivers can offer your loved one transportation. They can also take them to places like the memorial hall at the Stone Mountain Museum. Here they can watch the feature film "The Men Who Carved the Mountain" and learn how the memorial was made.
If your loved one prefers to spend a little time out in the fresh air going for a walk, Henderson Park is a lovely place to go. Along with paved walking paths, there is a beautiful waterfall and community garden.
If your loved one has reached the point at which they need a little help around the house and taking care of themselves, contact our home care agency today at 678-853-7904. Let's schedule your free and very informative in-home consultation with one of our care advisors. They will be happy to go over any of your questions about our senior care and start the process of getting your care plan in place!
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Tucker, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.