Affordable Home Care in Venice
In your search for high-quality care for a loved one, you may be trying to factor your budget into the decision-making process. Because affordable home care is available from Visiting Angels® Venice, you don't have to worry about balancing your loved one's care needs with your family's financial concerns. We can ensure they are cared for by a compassionate senior care professional while also considering your budgetary limits.
At our local care agency, we often work with families who are worried and anxious about getting started with home care and feel overwhelmed by the potential financial ramifications of their loved ones' care needs. You can look to us to answer your questions and help you navigate this uncertain territory. For example, we can help you understand:
- How to keep your loved one safe at home while you're away
- How your loved one can avoid a move away from home
- How you can balance your loved one's needs with your own schedule
- How professional care can fit into your family's budget
- The various costs of different home care types and schedules
Customized and Affordable Home Care
Our home care services are available for families in Venice and neighboring communities. We maintain a community-oriented focus that helps ensure more local seniors can access customized care without breaking the bank.
To meet the specific needs of your loved one and keep the cost of care within your preferred budget, we will carefully create a customized service plan tailored to your loved one's situation. We understand each senior requires a different set of care services and that the level of support they want to experience can vary over time. Our care plans are flexible, as is our approach to scheduling. With this degree of customization, you can count on your loved one having a positive experience of care without additional financial stress.
Our affordable home care plans at Visiting Angels Venice include options such as:
- Care visits over a short-term scheduled period
- Long-term care plans for aging in place
- Care visits during the day, evening, or overnight
- 24/7 care or live-in care for advanced needs
- Respite care services for family caregivers
- Specialized in-home Alzheimer's care
- Dementia care tailored to different diagnoses
- Assistance with basic activities of daily living
- Compassionate companionship and conversation
You can learn more about getting started with affordable home care through a free consultation. Book your no-cost initial meeting in Venice, Englewood, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, or a nearby community by calling Visiting Angels Venice today!
Serving Northport, Venice, Nokomis and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels VENICE, FL871 Venetia Bay Blvd #201
Venice, FL 34285