Experienced Home Care Providers for Seniors in Tysons, Vienna, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Has an Intensive Hiring Process for Our Home Care Providers in Tysons, Vienna, Fairfax, and Surrounding Cities
When families throughout Tysons, Vienna, Falls Church, Fairfax, and the surrounding communities need a quality home care provider, they rely on Visiting Angels of Vienna. Our dedicated caregivers provide compassionate aid to elderly and disabled adults so they can age in place. If you have a parent or family member who needs assistance with everyday tasks to remain comfortably at home, our caregivers can help.
How Our Caregivers Can Help
Visiting Angels of Vienna hires caregivers who understand the needs and values of local seniors. As a locally owned and operated senior care agency, we are invested in the well-being of elderly adults in our area. Our caregivers will be happy to assist your family member with:
- Alzheimer’s Services - specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we help seniors experiencing cognitive decline maintain their independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers can help prevent dangerous falls within your loved one's home
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for families who have aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we are happy to keep seniors connected to loved ones via texting, emailing, video chatting, and other technological tools
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after one's emotional, physical, social, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from hospital stays or illnesses
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities that seniors can no longer perform on their own
- Respite Care - support for family caregivers who need to take a step back from their caregiving responsibilities
Work with A Trustworthy and Local Agency
When you work with Visiting Angels of Vienna, you can trust your home care provider to provide your loved one with the compassionate care they need to age safely at home. Our agency thoroughly screens potential caregivers to be sure they share our dedication to improving the lives of seniors. We have a multi-stage screening process which includes:
- Multiple interviews
- Reference checks
- Verifying past employment and/or training
- Background Checks
- Ensuring they have at least two years of caregiving experience
Your family can rest assured your loved one will be in good hands.
Care When You Need It Most
A caregiver from Visiting Angels of Vienna can any of the services listed above along with daily living assistance like meal preparation, light housekeeping, and transportation. Visiting Angels of Vienna provides customized care to meet the individual needs of seniors. After meeting with your loved one and learning about their care requirements, we will design a personalized plan to help. You will have the option to schedule services at any time, as we have caregivers available to assist you around-the-clock.
Learn More Today
To learn more about how a home care provider can help your elderly loved one, call Visiting Angels of Vienna today at 703-686-8509 and book a free, in-home consultation.
Serving Tysons, Vienna, Falls Church, Fairfax County, VA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels VIENNA, VIRGINIA8221 Old Courthouse Rd #208
Vienna, VA 22182