Specialized Memory Care for Seniors in Lindsay, CA and Surrounding Areas
Our in-home Specialized Memory Care services provide seniors with cognitive conditions in Lindsay, Visalia and the surrounding areas in California with quality home care assistance
Seniors that have been diagnosed with any progressive cognitive condition should be seeking professional care to assist with their needs as their disease progresses. Many families in Lindsay, CA and surrounding areas have turned to Visiting Angels for their loved one’s home care services because they are able to have care provided in their home—many seniors wish to age in their home, where they can be most comfortable.
Visiting Angels of Lindsay is the leading provider of Specialized Memory Care services for our local seniors in the Visalia, Tulare, Hanford, Porterville, Lindsay, and surrounding communities. We provide care regardless of seniors stage or symptoms, we also provide care from a locally trained caregiver.
How Visiting Angels Lindsay Assists Seniors with Cognitive Conditions
Progressive cognitive conditions, such as Alzheimer’s or dementia, cause memory loss and confusion, leaving severe, irreversible changes to the brain. As time goes by, the disease will progress and become more apparent. Seniors often feels depressed, agitated, or confused—which is why they need the extra assistance that can come from a home care professional.
If your senior loved one is suffering from dementia, Visiting Angels of Lindsay can assist by providing:
- Grooming and dressing assistance – It includes hygiene, bathing, toileting assistance and more.
- Mobility assistance – We help those with limited mobility to safely move around inside and outside their home.
- Light housekeeping – This service includes basic homemaking tasks and assistance with vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, laundry, ironing, and more.
- Meal preparation – Our knowledgeable caregivers can plan and prepare healthy, well-balanced meals to ensure your parent is getting plenty of nutrients.
- Medication reminders – If you are concerned about medication errors, our caregivers can keep tabs on your loved one’s medication schedule and make sure they always take their pills as prescribed.
- Wandering prevention – As wandering is a common problem for those with memory-related conditions, our in-home memory care services are geared toward preventing accidents associated with wandering. Our caregivers will keep a close eye on your loved one and make certain they do not wander off.
- Fall prevention – Just like wandering, falls present a common safety concern for seniors with dementia. Our caregivers can help fall-proof your loved one’s home and take a set of precautionary fall prevention measures.
- Transportation – We can help your loved one get to doctors’ appointments, run errands and visit friends and family.
Get in touch with our Lindsay, CA office today to learn more about how our in-home Specialized Memory Care services can help your loved one remain safely at home for longer.
Serving Visalia, Porterville, Lindsay, Hanford, Tulare, Woodville, and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels VISALIA, CA1430 S. Mirage Ave.
Lindsay, CA 93247