High-Quality Home Care Options for Seniors in Westminster, CO
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Westminster, CO safely and comfortably age in place with personalized and comprehensive home care solutions
Welcome to Visiting Angels – the nation’s leading provider of personalized care for seniors. Our locally owned and operated Westminster office is proud to serve Westminster, Denver, Broomfield, Thornton, Federal Heights, Northglenn and surrounding areas of Colorado, helping thousands of seniors and disabled individuals in the area to get the support they need to continue living independently at home for longer.
How Can In-Home Care from Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Westminster?
At Visiting Angels Westminster, we can provide your mom or dad with the following in-home senior care services:
- Palliative Care – Certified caregivers provide comforting care and make continuous efforts to elevate overall wellness and quality of life, regardless of medical condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our transitional, post-hospital program provides recently discharged aging adults with ample assistance when resuming recovery at home. Trained home care experts make certain that doctor’s orders are followed to the smallest detail in order to promote recuperation and minimize risks of readmission. With Ready-Set-Go Home program in place, your loved one can get back on their feet in no time.
- Social Care – This unique program is a great way to boost your loved one’s social well-being. Our dedicated caregiver can teach your parent how to use computers, the internet, and social media to keep in touch with loved ones, chat with like-minded individuals, shop online, stay entertained, and so much more.
- Dementia Care – If your loved one has been diagnosed with a certain type of dementia, you do not need to put them through stressful relocation to the nearest senior living facility – they can safely continue their routine right at home, catered by a trained dementia care professional from Visiting Angels Westminster.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Pretty much like dementia care, this program provides those afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease with exceptional assistance and comforting memory care that allows them to continue living in safe surroundings of their home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Visiting Angels provides compassionate in-home care to seniors with a limited life expectancy while offering support, comfort, and guidance to involved members of the family during this difficult time in their lives.
- Fall Prevention – This program is specifically geared toward preventing falls and boosting safety in senior homes.
Call our Westminster, CO office today to learn more about our customized senior care services and schedule your in-home consultation with Visiting Angels, completely free of charge. We look forward to working with you!
Serving Westminster, Broomfield, Northglenn and the Northern Denver Suburbs
Visiting Angels WESTMINSTER, CO4251 Kipling St #535B
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.