Long Distance Elder Care in Whittier
How Elder Care in Whittier Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Getting started with elder care can be a challenge for many families, especially those who are separated by great distances. If your loved one in Whittier needs at-home care but you live too far away to provide assistance, don’t hesitate to turn to Visiting Angels® Whittier. Our home care services can be coordinated from afar by concerned family members. In addition to delivering compassionate care that enables seniors to age in place, we also provide their families with frequent updates and much-needed peace of mind.
Our professional care providers can support elderly adults living throughout the Whittier area. We also offer high-quality at-home care in Downey, La Habra, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Mirada, Santa Fe Springs, and nearby communities.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Whittier
As many Americans live far away from their immediate and extended family members, there is a great need for reliable long distance elder care services. At Visiting Angels Whittier, we strive to meet this need through consistent communication with families and a personalized approach to care that includes social and emotional support.
Here’s how our care coordinators can assist you with overcoming the challenges your long-distance family is facing:
- When you reach out to our office, we’ll give you in-depth information about our various senior care services and at-home programs.
- Our representatives will answer all your questions by phone or email, making communication as convenient as possible for your family.
- We’ll help with coordinating an in-home care consultation for your loved one. During this one-on-one meeting, we’ll examine how a caregiver can help improve their quality of life.
- With the input of you and your loved one, we’ll build a customized care plan including all the specific services they require to age in place in safely, comfortably, and with dignity.
- After learning more about your loved one’s personality and lifestyle, we’ll match them with a caregiver who is compatible in these areas and also has the requisite skills and strengths to deliver high-quality care.
- Once we begin caring for your loved one, we’ll continue providing regular updates by phone or email to keep you in the loop about their care and well-being.
Get in touch with Visiting Angels Whittier today to hear more about our long distance elder care services for seniors living in Whittier, Downey, La Habra, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Mirada, Santa Fe Springs, and neighboring towns.
Serving Whittier and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels WHITTIER, CA16155 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, CA 90603