Long Distance Elder Care in Wilmington OH
How Elder Care in Wilmington OH Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Getting started with at-home elder care isn’t always easy, and it can be especially tough if you live miles and miles away from your loved one in Wilmington OH. For long distance families, navigating the caregiving process can be a huge challenge. When you partner with Visiting Angels® Wilmington OH, you’ll have the support you need to coordinate care for your loved one that makes their life safer and more comfortable.
We’re proud to serve communities throughout the Wilmington OH area, including those in Clinton, Fayette, Highland, Brown, Ross, Pike, and Southern Pickaway Counties. We always deliver personalized care for our care recipients and keep their family members in the loop every step of the way.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Wilmington OH
A large number of families maintain long distance relationships with the help of technological innovations and improvements in transportation. Many factors can pull immediate family members to disparate corners of the country, from job opportunities to retirement preferences. This situation can be comfortable for quite a while, until you realize that your loved one is struggling to complete basic activities of daily living.
In order to ensure he or she is safe and comfortable, you can arrange at-home elder care services from a professional care agency like Visiting Angels Wilmington OH. Here’s how we’ll guide you through the process of setting up care that promotes your loved one’s quality of life:
- Giving you detailed information about our services and how we can assist your family
- Consulting with you and other family members by phone or email
- Scheduling an in-person visit at your loved one’s home to learn more about them
- Designing a tailor-made care plan that fits your loved one’s needs and lifestyle
- Choosing a compassionate caregiver to provide your loved one’s care
- Updating you regularly by phone or email on the caregiving process
- Performing frequent drop-in visits and check-in calls to ensure the safety of our care recipients
- Providing you with an after-hours phone line so you can contact us at any time
Help your loved one get the support he or she needs by taking the first steps to arrange elder care today. Call Visiting Angels Wilmington OH to learn more about our range of senior care services and get started with a no-cost consultation.
Serving Communities in Clinton, Fayette, Highland, Brown, Ross, Pike and Southern Pickaway Counties
Visiting Angels WILMINGTON, OH36 E Locust St
Wilmington, OH 45177
Phone: 937-240-1992 or 513-445-9995