Discover Exceptional Home Health Aides in York, PA and Nearby Cities
Visiting Angels Provides Home Health Aides in York, Hanover, Dover, Red Lion, and Surrounding Areas
When your family means the world to you, finding trusted, compassionate care is your priority. Visiting Angels of York is here to help. We will help your loved one age in place, at home, while helping you gain peace of mind. You are searching for qualified, professional home health aides who will treat your family member with respect and dignity. Our caregivers are skilled professionals who provide exceptional care. With Visiting Angels of York, your loved one can maintain their independence and routine while receiving trusted, compassionate care.
Vetted Professionals to Satisfy Your Peace of Mind
We select home health aides with experience, reliable references, and shared values. We conduct extensive interviews to find the best candidates. From those selected, we obtain references from previous clients, agencies, healthcare institutions, certified training schools, and volunteer organizations. Each potential caregiver must participate in criminal history and background checks. Drug testing is also a requirement for caregivers who wish to join our team.
Home Health Aides are the Heart of Our Agency
At Visiting Angels of York, we only hire caregivers we believe are trustworthy, compassionate individuals. If we wouldn’t welcome a caregiver into our own home, we would not recommend them to you. We choose only those caregivers we would trust to care for our own family. Our caregivers are available to meet your loved one’s care needs on an hourly, overnight, or 24-hour basis.
Professional At-Home Care Services
- Personal Care: meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene
- Companion Care: social interaction and emotional support
- Social Care: help with modern technology like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family
- Memory Care: assistance for seniors with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease; includes help with fall prevention, wandering prevention, and sundown syndrome
Create the Perfect Match
We will find a caregiver to satisfy your loved one’s unique physical, social, and emotional needs. We consider several factors when matching your loved one with a caregiver, such as:
- Skills and experience
- An approach that fits your loved one’s personality and demeanor
- Availability that fits your schedule
With our Select Your Caregiver program, you can interview your caregiver before services begin. If the match does not meet your expectations for any reason, at any time, we will recommend an alternate caregiver.
If you are in York or the surrounding areas, call Visiting Angels of York at 717-384-2373 to learn more about home health aide services.
Serving York, Hanover, Dover, Red Lion, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels YORK, PENNSYLVANIA1840 E Market St
York, PA 17402