Questions to Ask when Interviewing A Senior Care Agency in Oklahoma City
If you have been tasked with finding a home care agency for an elderly or disabled loved one, there are many things to consider. If you are unsure where to begin, Visiting Angels® Oklahoma City OK encourages you to ask the following questions when interviewing senior care agencies:
- Are potential caregivers with your agency required to complete a background check or other forms of screening?
- Does this agency seem to be in the know when it comes to current research and trends in elderly home care?
- How does this agency handle things if my loved one is not completely satisfied with their caregiver?
- Will we be able to create our own care schedule or are there certain times when services are unavailable?
- What measures does this agency take to ensure my loved one is satisfied with their care?
- How does this agency find caregivers? Are they on staff at the agency or do they use contractors?
- What services, specifically, will my loved one be able to receive from this agency?
- What type of coverage is provided if my loved one's caregiver becomes ill or has an emergency?
- Are there opportunities for my loved one to meet with their caregiver before they begin services?
- Does this agency provide any type of training or continuing education to their caregivers?
- How long has this elder care agency been in business? Are they locally owned and operated?
Senior Care Professionals in Oklahoma City You Can Rely On
When it comes to choosing a senior care professional, you want someone you can rely on. Visiting Angels Oklahoma City has a rigorous screening process for potential caregivers which includes a thorough background check. Our multi-stage interview process helps us ensure we have the best caregivers on our team.
How Visiting Angels Oklahoma City Helps
Visiting Angels Oklahoma City can provide a broad range of senior care services to meet your loved one's needs. We will create a customized care plan based on your family's needs and preferences. Our non-medical assistance can help your loved one remain independent for longer by providing practical aid with everyday tasks, as well as meaningful companionship.
If you have an elderly or disabled family member who is looking for compassionate aid at home, consider Visiting Angels Oklahoma City. Call our senior care agency today and book a free home consultation for a loved one.