Long Distance Elder Care in Audubon
How Elder Care in Audubon Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If your loved one in the Audubon area is struggling with mobility limitations, senior isolation, or memory issues, you may wish you could be physically present to assist them in their time of need. However, you may not be able to provide the elder care they require if you live in another city or state. That’s where our long distance care services come in.
At Visiting Angels® Audubon, we work with long-distance families to ensure they are able to navigate the process of arranging care for their loved ones in a way that gives them confidence. Our services can be delivered in the homes of seniors in Audubon and beyond, including nearby communities such as Collegeville, East Norriton, King of Prussia, Limerick, Malvern, Norristown, Phoenixville, and Tredyffrin.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Audubon
It can be incredibly difficult to hear that a loved one is having a hard time looking after their own well-being while trying to age in place. You may even worry that they would be better off living in a senior care facility or nursing home. However, this isn’t the only way to ensure your loved one benefits from high-quality support as they age.
By choosing to set up at-home elder care for your loved one in Audubon, you make it possible for them to remain in familiar surroundings and retain a sense of independence as they go about their established routines. One of our compassionate caregivers will assist with physically demanding tasks while also providing much-needed companionship and emotional support.
Take a look at the steps we’ll take to help you arrange top-notch care from afar:
- We’ll communicate with you in whatever way is most convenient, whether that is over the phone or through email.
- In addition to answering your questions and addressing your concerns, we can also consult with other family members involved in your loved one’s care.
- In order to learn more about your loved one’s needs and preferences, we’ll arrange a one-on-one meeting with them at their home.
- With your family’s input, we’ll design a customized plan of care and choose a compatible caregiver from our team.
- We’ll update you frequently about the care process and notify you immediately in the case of sudden changes in your loved one’s well-being.
Give Visiting Angels Audubon a call today for more information about helping your loved one get started with at-home elder care in Audubon, Collegeville, East Norriton, King of Prussia, Limerick, Malvern, Norristown, Phoenixville, Tredyffrin, or a community in the surrounding areas.
Serving Montgomery & Chester County in Pennsylvania
Visiting Angels AUDUBON, PENNSYLVANIA2792 Egypt Rd #2
Audubon, PA 19403
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.