Professional In-Home Care for Elderly Adults in Palmer Ranch, FL
When your loved one in Palmer Ranch, FL needs professional in-home care, count on caregiver referrals from Visiting Angels Bradenton
Visiting Angels is the leading provider of caregiver referrals for older adults in Palmer Ranch, FL, who need additional assistance to live out their golden years in their own homes. As a locally owned and operated business, we have strong ties to the community and will help your loved one lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilled life in the comfort of their own home. We can help your loved one find the perfect caregiver from our network of independent senior care experts.
How Home Care Referrals from Visiting Angels Bradenton Help Seniors in Palmer Ranch
With such a safe and vibrant community, it’s no wonder that seniors who live in Palmer Ranch would choose to remain here instead of moving into an assisted living facility! Visiting Angels can refer a professional caregiver from our independent network who can give your loved one the care and support they need. We only refer caregivers who have the right experience and character, so you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in capable hands.
Visiting Angels specializes in creating custom-tailored care plans for each and every client. We understand that no two clients have the exact same needs, and our care plans reflect that. Whether your loved one needs a caregiver to prepare nutritious meals, help them get dressed or take them to the YMCA for fitness classes, we can refer the perfect caregiver who will work with your loved one’s schedule.
If you think your loved one could benefit from professional in-home care, here are some of the services our referred caregivers provide for seniors in Palmer Ranch, FL:
- Certified Palliative Care: You may have heard of hospice care, and often, people confuse it with palliative care. However, the former is actually for terminally ill individuals. Palliative care, on the other hand, is for all individuals who need extensive assistance but are not in the final stages of their lives.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: Ready-Set-Go Home is a transitional care program. We designed it with the needs of aging adults in mind. Make sure your loved one does not end right back in the hospital following a prolonged stay. We can refer a caregiver who will help minimize any potential risks, making sure they are independent, yet safe in the process.
- Social Care: The world is changing and so is the ways in which we communicate. However, many older adults have gotten left behind, however, that is no longer a problem. Our referred in-home care professionals will help your loved one use the Internet and social media to stay in touch with family and friends, helping them combat loneliness and depression in many cases.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care: As dementia progresses, family members are no longer able to provide a sufficient level of care for their senior parent and end up having to relocate them to a nursing home or assisted living facility. Thankfully, your loved one can avoid the stress of moving with professional in-home care.
- End of Life Care: In the final stages of a senior’s life, they will need a lot of assistance to make sure everything they would like is taken care of. Our compassionate referred caregivers will be there to support you and your senior parent through this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program: Fall-proofing a seniors’ home can keep them safe and comfortable so they can live independently for much longer.
If you think your loved one could benefit from professional in-home care referrals, call our Bradenton, FL office today!
Serving Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bayshore Gardens, Ellenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, Parrish and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Bradenton, FL4814 26th Street West #A
Bradenton, FL 34207
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.