Are you struggling to find a career that enables you to make a positive difference in your community? Consider applying for a caregiver job in San Mateo through Visiting Angels® Burlingame. Our caregiver jobs offer flexibility and competitive pay. Whether you choose to work full-time or part-time, you'll spend your work hours helping seniors maintain their independence while staying safe and comfortable in their own homes.
We take pride in offering a variety of opportunities for individuals in our local area who have a heart for helping others. Our most common caregiver positions include companion care providers and personal care providers. We also have positions related to respite care and memory care.
The responsibilities included in our caregiver job descriptions depend upon the unique requests and requirements of our individual clients. However, our team members in the San Mateo area frequently conduct tasks such as:
- Assisting seniors with bathing and grooming
- Engaging in conversation and building friendships
- Gently reminding seniors of their medication schedules
- Planning and cooking meals according to seniors' dietary needs
- Taking care of light chores around the house
- Going on walks and taking part in seniors' hobbies
- Giving family members much-needed respite from the stress of caregiving
We focus on candidates' character and personal qualities. Through our extensive experience in senior home care, we've observed that the very best caregivers are those who are patient, kind, loyal and compassionate. If you meet these criteria, you may be an excellent fit for the job!
We have caregiver jobs available in San Mateo, Burlingame, Foster City, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Bruno, and throughout the surrounding areas. Just fill out the form below to learn more!