Long Distance Care Giving in Cedar Rapids
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When you don’t live in the same city or state as an aging loved one, arranging care services that are right for them can seem confusing and overwhelming. You may be unsure of your loved one’s exact care needs, and you may not be familiar with the elder care services available in the Cedar Rapids, IA area
At Visiting Angels® Cedar Rapids, we understand the stresses and worries of setting up elder care for a loved one who lives far away. With our long-distance care, we can help make sure your loved one has the exact services they need to live safely and comfortably while keeping you informed about your loved one’s care and well-being.
Supportive Elder Care in Cedar Rapids
Families separated by great distances trust us to provide comprehensive care that addresses their loved one’s exact needs. Our commitment to communication and transparency means you’ll constantly be in the loop in regard to your loved one’s needs, care, and well-being:
When you call Visiting Angels Cedar Rapids, we’ll help you arrange elder care services for your loved one by:
- Speaking with you over the phone and through e-mail to answer all your questions and address any concerns you have regarding your loved one’s care.
- Learning more about your loved one’s care needs through a no-cost care consultation. We can perform a one-on-one consultation with your loved one in their home as well as offer a detailed phone consultation with you.
- Matching your loved one to a select team of caregivers based on your loved one’s needs, personality, and interests.
- Communicating with you on a regular basis to keep you informed regarding your loved one’s cognitive, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Offering an after-hours support line to give you peace of mind should there ever be an emergency or urgent situation.
- Immediately informing you if we notice any changes to your loved one’s health.
- Monitoring the elder care services we provide to your loved one in the Cedar Rapids, IA area through regular phone calls and drop-in visits.
Call Visiting Angels Cedar Rapids today to learn more about the supportive elder care services we offer to seniors in Cedar Rapids, Fairfax, Iowa City, Marion, Hiawatha, Mt. Vernon, Anamosa, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Serving Linn and Johnson Counties, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels CEDAR RAPIDS, IA1221 Park Pl NE #G2
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402