Long Distance Elder Care in Battle Creek
How Elder Care in Battle Creek Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Charlotte MI, we understand what a struggle it can be when a loved one starts to encounter age-related difficulties. If you live in another city or state, you may not know what to do in this situation. Fortunately, our elder care services offer a solution that relieves long distance families of the burden they feel. We work with seniors in Battle Creek and nearby towns, including Charlotte, Grand Ledge, Marshall, and Springfield, delivering personalized in-home care that enables them to maintain their quality of life and age in place with confidence.
Coordinating with family members every step of the way, we strive to ensure they are always in the loop regarding the senior’s care. From frequent updates by phone or email to regular check-ins at the senior’s home, we make it a priority to give you peace of mind about your loved one’s well-being.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Battle Creek
As much as you may want to be by your loved one’s side as they age, you may not be able to uproot your life in another community in order to provide them with assistance. That’s where our elder care services come in. We’ll work with you to develop a personalized care plan that fits your loved one’s needs in Battle Creek and gives you confidence about their day-to-day well-being.
When you contact our office, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to make informed care decisions for your loved one in Battle Creek. Here are some of the steps that we’ll take to help you coordinate care from a distance:
- Detailing our services by phone or email
- Answering your questions in a convenient manner
- Consulting with other family members if necessary
- Scheduling an at-home visit to discuss our services with your loved one
- Creating a tailor-made plan of care that fits your loved one’s lifestyle
- Choosing a professional care provider to deliver your loved one’s care
- Updating you on a regular basis regarding the care process
- Providing you with immediate notifications in the case of sudden changes
- Checking in with the senior and his or her caregiver to ensure high-quality care
- Giving you an after-hours number you can always call to reach us
Get started with at-home elder care that can be arranged from a distance today. Call Visiting Angels Charlotte MI for more information about how we can support your loved one in Battle Creek, Charlotte, Grand Ledge, Marshall, Springfield, or a neighboring community.
Serving Eaton and Calhoun Counties
Visiting Angels CHARLOTTE, MI338 S Cochran Ave
Charlotte, MI 48813