Long Distance Elder Care in Chesapeake
How Elder Care in Chesapeake Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Chesapeake, we understand the many hurdles that long distance families face. We’ve set out to make it easy for family members in different parts of the country to set up personalized elder care for a loved one in Chesapeake, Portsmouth, South Norfolk, or the surrounding areas. Our flexible services can be adjusted to meet your loved one’s unique needs and preferences, helping them remain at home where they feel most content for as long as possible.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Chesapeake
If your loved one lives in another city or state, your situation is not uncommon. In this day and age, there are many factors that cause us to move away from our immediate family members. As children grow into adults, they tend to seek out educational and professional opportunities in other communities. In addition, retirees often choose to spend their golden years in sunnier, more comfortable climates.
Fortunately, being separated by great distances doesn’t mean we can’t continue to be a major part of our loved ones’ lives. Through new technologies, we can keep in touch with them on a day-to-day basis. However, this kind of contact can’t take the place of our physical presence when age-related issues make basic activities a struggle.
With personalized elder care services from Visiting Angels Chesapeake, you can have confidence that your loved one is receiving the compassionate support he or she requires to age in place. Here’s how we make it easy to arrange care from afar:
- We’ll speak with you on the phone or by email about our services and your loved one’s needs.
- We’ll coordinate a one-on-one meeting with your loved one at their home.
- After gaining more information about his or her personality, lifestyle preferences, and care requirements, we’ll create a comprehensive care plan for your loved one.
- Using this information, we’ll select a care provider from our team who’s an ideal fit for your loved one’s care needs and disposition.
- In order to keep you in the loop about your loved one’s care, we’ll provide you and other involved family members with regular status updates and immediate notifications concerning significant changes.
- You can always contact us on our after-hours phone line if an emergency situation arises.
Don’t hesitate to learn more about long distance caregiving. Simply contact Visiting Angels Chesapeake today for details about setting up elder care for a loved one in Chesapeake, Portsmouth, South Norfolk, or a nearby town.
Serving Chesapeake and Portsmouth
Visiting Angels CHESAPEAKE, VA1226 Progressive Dr #102
Chesapeake, VA 23320