How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Naperville
The vast majority of seniors want to live at home, but not all have access to in-home care that makes daily life safer and more comfortable. At Visiting Angels® Naperville, we’ve set out to make getting started with in-home care easy so more elderly adults in our community can benefit from having a compassionate caregiver by their side. We offer customized care plans for older individuals in Naperville, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Lombard, Carol Stream, Winfield, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, and across the surrounding areas.
Common Topics For In-Home Care in Naperville
If you’re interested in how our services can help your loved one, request a free consultation from our local care agency today. As this is the first step in setting up care, we’ll use this meeting to learn more about your loved one’s needs and answer your family’s questions. We’ll also provide expert guidance with making care decisions, ensuring you can maintain confidence about your loved one’s living situation.
The following are some of the subjects we typically cover during our initial care consultations:
- Needs for physical support. Some seniors require walking and mobility assistance, while others simply need a helping hand with household chores. We’ll go over your loved one’s physical care needs to determine which services are going to be right for their current mobility levels.
- Needs for emotional support. Aging can be a challenging process, and no one should have to face this life chapter alone. Our caregivers provide plenty of social interaction and emotional support throughout the process of delivering care.
- Creation of a care schedule. After learning more about your loved one’s daily habits and routines, we’ll ask about your own schedule as a family caregiver. Then, with your input, we’ll begin laying the foundation for a flexible schedule of in-home care visits in Naperville.
- Help with homemaking. If your loved one requires assistance to keep their home environment safe and tidy, we can include services like help with preparing meals and doing light chores on their care plan.
- Ironing out logistics. We’re ready to answer all your questions about the logistics of caregiving. From arranging home access to completing documentation, we’ll discuss all the crucial details with you.
Don’t hesitate to request more information about getting started with our in-home care services! We encourage you to reach out to Visiting Angels Naperville today to set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators.
Serving Naperville, Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Oakbrook, Winfield, Carol Stream and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels NAPERVILLE, IL1415 Bond Street #123
Naperville, IL 60563