Long Distance Elder Care in Eau Claire
How Elder Care in Eau Claire Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Taking the first step towards getting started with elder care can be tough, especially if you live far away from your loved one. At Visiting Angels® Eau Claire, we understand the challenges of long distance caregiving and are ready to ensure your loved one receives the compassionate support that he or she needs to age in place. Whether you’re in search of care for a family member or cherished friend in Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Menomonie, or a nearby town, we'll assist you every step of the way.
Our Long Distance Elder Care in Eau Claire
In this day and age, it’s no longer unusual for close family members to live far apart from each other. Jobs, educational opportunities, and personal preferences can take both parents and their adult children to different corners of the country. While technology has made it easier than ever to keep in touch on a day-to-day basis, you may wonder how you can help a loved one from afar when you realize that he or she is struggling with age-related challenges.
Our long distance elder care services at Visiting Angels Eau Claire have been specifically designed to overcome the difficulties that distance can pose, making it possible for families to arrange care for their loved ones even when they live in different cities or states. Here are just a few of the ways you can count on us to help:
- Once you get in touch with our office, we’ll provide you with details about our services by phone or email and answer any questions you have.
- We’ll coordinate an in-person consultation for your loved one as well as a phone consultation with any of his or her family caregivers.
- We’ll match your loved one with a care provider from our talented team who is an ideal match for their care needs, scheduling requirements, and personality.
- We’ll keep you updated by phone or email, notifying you of any changes in your loved one’s well-being.
- We’ll check in with your loved one and his or her caregiver in person and on the phone.
- We’ll be available on an after-hours line that you can always call in the case of an emergency.
Don’t hesitate to learn more about our long distance elder care services today. Contact Visiting Angels Eau Claire for details about arranging care for a loved one in Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Menomonie, or the surrounding areas.
Serving Dunn, Chippewa, Eau Claire and Barron Counties
Visiting Angels Eau Claire, WI2411 N Hillcrest Pkwy #2
Altoona, WI 54720
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.