Long Distance Elder Care in Minneapolis
How Elder Care in Minneapolis Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Elderly adults who live far away from their loved ones often lack the support they need to deal with age-related challenges. At Visiting Angels® Edina, we want to be sure that seniors in the Minneapolis area have access to high-quality elder care while aging in place. We make it easy to coordinate at-home care for a loved one from afar, providing long distance families with peace of mind and relief from worry.
No matter where you’re currently located, you can take the steps to set up care for a loved one in Minneapolis, Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Edina, Little Canada, Mendota Heights, Roseville, St. Louis Park, St. Paul, West Saint Paul, Twin Cities, or a nearby town. We’ll help you navigate the decisions ahead and keep you in the loop throughout the caregiving process.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Minneapolis
It certainly isn’t easy to hear that a loved one is struggling with age-related issues like arthritis or Alzheimer’s disease, especially if you live too far away to give them a helping hand. However, you don’t have to resort to moving your loved one to a retirement center or nursing home facility. With the assistance of a professional caregiver, your loved one can continue to live at home in a safe and comfortable manner.
If you think our services could be a good fit for your loved one, just give our office a call. We’ll help you set up care through the following steps:
- Communicating with you via phone or email about how our services can meet your loved one’s needs
- Thoroughly answering your questions and speaking with any other concerned family members
- Arranging a one-on-one consultation with one of our helpful representatives at your loved one’s home
- Designing a care plan that accommodates your loved one’s unique care needs and preferences
- Selecting a caregiver from our team who’s compatible with your loved one’s personality and care requirements
- Providing you with frequent updates about your loved one’s care and well-being
- Immediately alerting you to any sudden changes in your loved one’s physical, mental, or emotional condition
- Monitoring the quality of our services through regular check-ins by phone and in person
Peace of mind is just a phone call away. Contact Visiting Angels Edina today to begin coordinating elder care for a loved one in the Minneapolis area.
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels EDINA, MN7550 France Ave S #135
Edina, MN 55435