Long Distance Care Giving in El Cajon
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
When a loved one is in need of care at home, families are often left to make tough decisions about how to give their loved ones the support they need. While organizing elder care for a loved in the El Cajon area can be challenging at the best of times, when you live in a different city or state from your loved one, you can face greater obstacles getting your loved one the care they need.
At Visiting Angels® El Cajon, we recognize that organizing long distance elder care can be confusing, overwhelming, and emotional, but our compassionate caregivers can help. We are committed to providing our clients the care they need to thrive while keeping our clients’ families in the loop every step of the way.
Supportive Elder Care in El Cajon
These days, it’s more common than ever for families to be separated by distances due to educational opportunities, job offers, or other personal circumstances. If you live far away, our caregivers at Visiting Angels El Cajon can help you coordinate comprehensive elder care that addresses your loved one’s social, spiritual, emotional, and physical needs.
When you call Visiting Angels El Cajon about long-distance caregiving, we’ll help you by:
- Discussing your loved one’s care needs at length. We can speak over the phone or by e-mail to answer any questions you may have and suggest next steps for your loved one.
- Coordinating a free consultation in your loved one’s home. During this consultation, we’ll learn more about your loved one’s needs, preferences, schedule, and living situation. We can also offer a detailed phone consultation if you are unable to meet in person.
- Matching your loved one to a caregiver ideally suited to caring for their needs.
- Keeping you updated with phone calls or e-mails regarding your loved one’s physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being, as well as immediately notifying you of any changes we notice in your loved one’s health.
- Offering an after-hours line for you to call in the case of an emergency or urgent situation.
- Performing phone calls and drop-in visits to ensure your loved one in the El Cajon, CA area always receives high-quality, compassionate, and supportive elder care services.
Call Visiting Angels El Cajon today to learn more about the elder care services we provide to seniors in El Cajon, Lakeside, Rancho San Diego, Alpine, Jamul, East and South San Diego County and the surrounding areas.
Serving San Diego, Chula Vista, El Cajon, Lakeside, Alpine, Jamul, and the surrounding areas
Visiting Angels EL CAJON, CA513 Parkway Plaza
El Cajon, CA 92020