Home Care Services
In Home Care Services from Visiting Angels Fredericksburg VA
Families are often pleasantly surprised at the difference in home care services from Visiting Angels Fredericksburg VA can make in the lives of their senior loved ones. If you don’t live with an aging family member, you may not realize how much time it takes for them to complete household tasks. Things such as folding laundry, vacuuming, and even getting dressed can become cumbersome for someone who is aging or disabled. In home care services from Visiting Angels Fredericksburg VA can provide your loved one with assistance to make these tasks easier. Your family member will appreciate the help and you can feel good knowing they have a compassionate caregiver helping out.
Thorough Caregiver Screening in Fredericksburg VA
You can feel confident in the home care services professional you choose from Visiting Angels Fredericksburg VA. We take the safety of your loved one seriously. This is why we thoroughly screen each potential caregiver by looking at their background and checking for criminal history. We also find call references and check for positive reviews. Our multi-step interview process allows us to get to know our caregivers before asking them to join our agency. You can feel good about the in home care services professional you select from Visiting Angels Fredericksburg VA because not matter whom you choose, they will be knowledgeable, compassionate and reliable.
In Home Care Services Fit Individual Needs
In home care services from Visiting Angels Fredericksburg VA suit the needs of individuals in the senior community. Our care ranges from specialized services to more general assistance. For instance, you can choose from care that includes:
- Companion Care - provides seniors with assistance around the activities of daily living
- Personal Care - helps elderly and disabled persons at home or in residence
- Certified Palliative Care - tends to the spiritual, social, physical and emotional needs of seniors
- Ready-Set-Go Home - keeps seniors from having costly hospital readmissions
- Social Care Program - helps clients use technology to stay connected to family and friends
- Dementia Care - aims to improve quality of life for those with memory disorders
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care to help seniors maintain their independence
- End of Life Care - helps families with the end of life process
Contact Visiting Angels Fredericksburg VA to learn more about the in home care services we can provide.
Serving Fredericksburg, VA and Surrounding Counties
Visiting Angels FREDERICKSBURG, VA1952 William St
Fredericksburg, VA 22401