Long Distance Elder Care in Galveston
How Elder Care in Galveston Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Finding elder care for a loved one can be tough when you live in the same neighborhood, and even harder when you’re hundreds of miles away. If your loved one resides in Galveston, Alvin, Hitchcock, La Marque, Liverpool, Santa Fe, Texas City, or a nearby community, you can always turn to Visiting Angels® Galveston for help. We make it easy for long distance families to coordinate at-home elder care services that enable their loved ones to continue aging in place with ease.
In addition to supporting seniors with age-related challenges, we give their families much-needed peace of mind through frequent updates. We also make sure they have the chance to participate in the process of setting up care and are comfortable with the care provider we choose to deliver their loved one’s services.
About Long Distance Elder Care in Galveston
If your immediate family members are separated by vast distances, you’re not alone. These days, it’s common for American families to live in different cities and states. Unfortunately, this arrangement can make it difficult for seniors to get access to the at-home care they need to live at home in a safe manner.
With elder care services from Visiting Angels Galveston, you can have confidence your loved one is receiving high-quality, personalized care that can be adapted to their changing needs over time. Take a look at some of the many steps that we’ll take to assist you with setting up their senior care services:
- Providing you with detailed information about our customizable services by phone or email
- Coordinating an in-person consultation for your loved one at their home
- Speaking with other involved family members over the phone or through email
- Designing a tailor-made care plan that includes all the services your loved one needs
- Matching him or her with a compassionate caregiver from our team of professionals
- Offering regular updates for your family regarding your loved one’s status and any emotional, cognitive, or physical changes that we’ve noticed
- Checking in with caregivers and care recipients to ensure a high level of safety and security
If you’re ready to get started with our long distance elder care services, don’t hesitate to contact Visiting Angels Galveston today to learn more about what we offer for seniors in Galveston, Alvin, Hitchcock, La Marque, Liverpool, Santa Fe, Texas City, and communities in the surrounding areas.
Serving Alvin, Texas City, Galveston and the Bay Area
Visiting Angels GALVESTON, TX10000 Emmett F Lowry Expy #4000 #200D
Texas City, TX 77591