Long Distance Elder Care in Germantown
How Elder Care in Germantown Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
For seniors who live far away from their families, getting the support they need to be able to age in place can be tough. That’s why long distance elder care is so important. At Visiting Angels® Germantown, our at-home senior care services can be arranged from afar, ensuring that elderly adults living on their own can benefit from compassionate companionship and professional assistance with day-to-day activities.
Whether your loved one resides in Germantown, Cedarburg, Grafton, Hartford, Mequon, Milwaukee, Port Washington, Richfield, Wauwatosa, West Bend, or a nearby community, you can rely on us to provide them with personalized care. No matter where you currently live, you can participate in the process of coordinating their care and ensuring that they are safe, comfortable, and content as they age in place.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Germantown
Many Americans choose to settle down in communities that are far away from where their immediate and extended family members reside. A number of factors can contribute to this decision, from climate preferences to professional opportunities and personal circumstances.
In this day and age, it certainly isn’t difficult to maintain a close relationship with the people we love even if they live far away. However, it can be much harder to ensure that they have the physical assistance they need to continue living an independent lifestyle.
With our services, you can have confidence that your loved one is receiving personalized support with their age-related care requirements. All you have to do is get in touch with our office, and we’ll help you out in the following ways:
- Providing you with detailed information about our services and approach to care
- Consulting with other concerned family members about our care programs
- Setting up a convenient time to meet with your loved one at their home for a consultation
- Designing a tailor-made care plan consisting of services that make aging in place possible for your loved one
- Choosing a compatible caregiver from our team to provide your loved one’s at-home care
- Updating you on a regular basis about your loved one’s well-being and the caregiving process
- Notifying you immediately of any significant changes that need to be addressed
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of our caregivers and their care recipients
Contact Visiting Angels Germantown today to take the first step towards setting up at-home elder care for a loved one living in the Germantown area.
Serving Washington and Ozaukee Counties, WI
Visiting Angels GERMANTOWN, WISCONSINN112 W15568 Mequon Rd #5
Germantown, WI 53022