Long Distance Elder Care in Greenville
How Elder Care in Greenville Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
At Visiting Angels® Greenville, we’re passionate about providing elderly adults with the compassionate elder care they need to age in place. In many cases, seniors who live far away from friends and family members are especially in need of the assistance of a professional care provider. Our services enable these individuals to have the physical and emotional support they require to maintain an independent lifestyle and a comfortable quality of life.
We know you may be overwhelmed by the thought of coordinating care for a loved one from afar, and we’re here to make this process as straightforward as possible for your long distance family. Whether your loved one resides in Greenville, Greer, Mauldin, Powdersville, Simpsonville, Travelers Rest, or a nearby town, you can count on us to meet their care needs while providing you with regular updates about their well-being.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Greenville
When you choose Visiting Angels Greenville as your loved one’s at-home care provider, you can be sure that you’re gaining an understanding partner who is prepared to help you overcome the challenges of distance. We realize that you’re in a unique situation, and our goal is to help you gain peace of mind while making aging in place a reality for your loved one.
Getting started with our services is simple. Just contact our team at Visiting Angels Greenville, and we’ll assist you through the following steps:
- Answering your questions about our services, addressing your concerns, and consulting with you about your loved one’s care via phone or email
- Coordinating an at-home meeting with your loved one to learn more about their needs
- Building a customized care plan that includes the specific types of services your loved one requires
- Choosing a compassionate caregiver who is compatible with your loved one’s unique personality and senior care needs
- Keeping you in the loop throughout the caregiving process with frequent updates as well as immediate notifications in the event of sudden changes
- Maintaining high standards of care through ongoing monitoring, including in-person drop-by visits and check-in phone calls
- Providing you with an easy way to reach us at any time of the day or night
Learn more about how we support long distance families today. Call Visiting Angels Greenville for details about our elder care services for seniors living in the Greenville area.
Serving Communities in Greenville County, SC
Visiting Angels GREENVILLE, SC236 Adley Way
Greenville, SC 29607