Long Distance Elder Care in Huntington
How Elder Care in Huntington Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
If you’re looking for an elder care provider who understands the challenges of long distance caregiving, don’t hesitate to rely on Visiting Angels® Huntington WV. We’re here to help your family overcome the obstacles that distance can bring. Our supportive staff members will guide you through the process of setting up care for a loved one in Huntington, Alltizer, Barboursville, Culloden, Milton, or a neighboring community. As our services can be arranged by phone or email, we make it convenient for long distance families to gain access to high-quality care.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Huntington
In this day and age, immediate and extended family members often live in different cities or states. There are many reasons for this, from seniors’ desire to relocate to warmer climates to professional and educational opportunities that draw their adult children to distant communities. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to stay close with the ones we love even when we’re far away.
What’s difficult is helping a loved one face age-related challenges when you can’t be physically present to assist them. At some point, you may even wonder if you should move them to a senior care facility or nursing home. However, this isn’t the only option that long distance families have. With the support of one of our professional caregivers, your loved one can experience the benefits of remaining at home as he or she ages.
It’s easy to help a loved one get started with our elder care services even if you don’t live nearby. Here are some of the things that Visiting Angels Huntington WV will do to assist you:
- Answer your questions and the questions of other family members by phone or email
- Arrange a convenient time to visit your loved one at their home for a one-on-one consultation
- Develop a customized care plan for your loved one including the services he or she needs to age in place comfortably
- Select a caregiver from our team to deliver these services and provide your loved one with compassionate companionship
- Remain easy to reach at all times on our after-hours phone line so you can always maintain peace of mind
If you’re in need of long distance elder care for a loved one in the Huntington area, get in touch with Visiting Angels Huntington WV today to request more information about getting started.
Serving Huntington, Barboursville, Milton and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels HUNTINGTON, WV6007 US Rte 60 E #109
Barboursville, WV 25504