Caregiver Job Openings. Apply Today!
Are you an experienced caregiver, CNA, or someone who enjoys helping others? If so, your community needs you! Join one of the nation’s leading, nationally respected network of essential personal home care service agencies. At Visiting Angels of HEB we are looking for compassionate, reliable individuals like you to join our team of ‘Angels’. We have opportunities available in the Hurst, Bedford, Euless, North/East Fort Worth locations & surrounding areas.
- Minimum of one year of caregiving experience
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism and must be reliable
- Valid Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- CNA a plus
- Provides personal one-on-one care to the client
- Provides continuous companionship for the client while on duty
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food preparation
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and report all changes in condition
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client’s home
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care
- Communicates availability to work with the coordinator as requested
- Competitive pay from $13 - $15/hr
- Paid Time OFF (PTO)
- Full & part-time shifts available
- Work close to home
- Paid training opportunities for career growth
- Referral bonus opportunities
Become an Angel Today!
We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply. You may submit an application using the form below or give us a call at 817.952.3223.