Dementia Care in Indianapolis
When a loved one has dementia or Alzheimer's, the demands of their care can leave little room for anything else in the lives of their families. When family caregivers become overwhelmed, it can leave gaps in both their own lives, and in their loved one's care. Having professional dementia care from Visiting Angels® Indianapolis can prevent that from happening. We send exceptional companion caregivers into the homes of seniors in Indianapolis to provide non-medical care and invaluable support to them and their families.
Dementia Care Experts in Indianapolis
At Visiting Angels Indianapolis, we understand the unique challenges that accompany memory loss, like mood swings, wandering, and disorientation, to name a few. Our dementia care strategies were developed in partnership with the Alzheimer's Foundation of America to help our caregivers in Indianapolis safely and sensitively manage those things and more. Our caregivers will always put your loved one's dignity first. That way, we provide services that benefit your loved one not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well.
Some of the ways that our dementia care from Visiting Angels Indianapolis helps seniors include:
- Guiding them sensitively through daily tasks like washing, dressing, and toileting
- Rebuilding their self-esteem by setting them up for success each day
- Maintaining consistently good nutrition with meal planning and preparation
- Ensuring they make it to therapies and doctor's appointments with transportation assistance
- Keeping them company at home to prevent loneliness, isolation, and social withdrawal
- Safeguarding them from avoidable accidents like bumps, bruises, slips, and falls
- Coordinating with their health care providers to create complimentary care
Learning More About Dementia Care in Indianapolis
There's nothing easy about Alzheimer's or dementia, from the daily anxieties that they bring to the many questions about how to provide your loved one's care. Visiting Angels Indianapolis helps to take the stress and confusion out of getting top-quality dementia care. We do that by offering in-home consultations to families in not only Indianapolis, but in Fishers, Geist, Meridian, Kessler, Irvington and Nora, as well. Sitting down with one of our local care directors can help you to get a clearer picture of what your care options are, and give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Best of all, consultations are completely cost-free and without obligation.
To find out more about all our dementia care services, call Visiting Angels Indianapolis today and ask for your free consultation.
Serving Indianapolis, Fishers, and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels INDIANAPOLIS, IN3815 River Crossing Pkwy #100
Indianapolis, IN 46240