Long Distance Elder Care in Irving
How Elder Care in Irving Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Helping a loved one get started with elder care can be tough no matter what your situation is. However, living far from a loved one who is in need of care can be especially difficult. At Visiting Angels® Irving, we’re here to support your family through this challenging time. Our care services can be arranged from a distance, meaning you can ensure that your loved one has the assistance that he or she needs no matter where you live.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Irving
It’s increasingly common for Americans to live a great distance from their families. Adult children may choose to relocate based on job opportunities or personal preferences. Likewise, seniors often decide to retire in warmer climates that make their golden years more enjoyable.
Technology made it possible for us to stay close with those we love even if there are vast distances between us. However, when you realize that your parent, grandparent, or other loved one is struggling with age-related challenges, you may wonder what you can do to help. You may even question whether they can continue to live at home in a safe and comfortable manner.
At Visiting Angels Irving, we make it easy to find high-quality care for your loved one even if you live in another city or state. Our long distance elder care services have been created to overcome distance-related challenges and enable families to coordinate care they can rely on, giving seniors the support they need to age in place.
Here’s how we can assist your family:
- We’ll give you all the information you need about our services by phone or email, providing you with thorough answers to your questions and addressing your concerns before you commit to care.
- We’ll coordinate an in-person consultation at your loved one’s home, as well as phone consultations with other family members who are involved in their care.
- We’ll match your loved one with a caregiver from our team who’s uniquely qualified to deliver care according to their customized plan.
- We’ll update you on a regular basis via phone or email, including immediate notifications regarding significant changes in your loved one’s well-being.
- We’ll ensure the safety of your loved one through regular in-person visits and check-in calls.
- We’ll be available on an after-hours line in the case of an emergency situation.
If you’re looking for long distance elder care for a loved one in Irving, don’t hesitate to contact Visiting Angels Irving today for more information.
Serving Irving and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels IRVING, TX930 N Belt Line Rd #116
Irving, TX 75061