Long Distance Elder Care in Jasper
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
When a loved one is suddenly in need of elder care and you live hundreds or even thousands of miles away, you may feel at a loss of what to do. Visiting Angels® Jasper is ready to step in with our long distance elder care services. We can help you set up care for a loved one from afar, ensuring you’re able to take part in every aspect of arranging care. Our understanding of long distance families’ needs and personalized approach to caregiving have made us a trusted choice in care for seniors across the Jasper area and in nearby communities in Walker County.
Our Approach to Elder Care in Jasper
We make it easy to find home care providers in the Jasper area who give families confidence. In addition, we always customize the services we offer so seniors may maintain as much independence as possible for as long as possible. When you know your loved one is in safe, caring hands, you’ll be able to rest easy and focus any visits you can make on spending quality time together.
The ways in which we’ve tailored our services to support long distance families include:
- Our Consultations. We can give you more information about setting up care over email, video chat, or by phone. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are at the moment. What’s important is that you receive answers to your questions about home care.
- Our Care Planning Process. We’ll request input from you and other concerned family members to make certain we’re crafting a care plan you believe will best serve your loved one.
- Our Communication Style. We strive to keep communication clear, consistent, and ongoing with long distance families. Our goal is to make certain you’re kept in the loop every step of the way.
- Our Monitoring of Seniors. You can request for us to check in with your loved one in between regular care visits by phone or in person to ensure they’re safe and at ease.
- Our After-Hours Phone Line. Know you can get ahold of us at any time if there’s ever an emergency. Just call our office’s after-hours phone line, and someone from our team will get back to you within fifteen minutes, guaranteed.
Request more information about setting up elder care from a distance today! Call Visiting Angels Jasper to get started.
Serving Jasper and the Communities of Walker County
Visiting Angels JASPER, AL1634 Hwy 78 East
Jasper, AL 35501