Visiting Angels of Brighton MI is seeking compassionate and experienced caregivers to provide non-medical home care in Brighton, Howell, Fenton, South Lyon, Novi, Northville and surrounding cities. Our caregivers are the front line position representing Visiting Angels passion of caring for our clients. Visiting Angels has personalized care plans for each individual client that our Angels will follow and assist clients with. Our caregivers will be working mostly on an independent basis and therefore they must practice safe judgment along with following company policies. With all Clients there will be a meet and greet along with training.
The duties are not limited to these listed below and will depend on each individual client.
- Encourage and assist clients with self-esteem, dignity and independence.
- Providing a safe social, physical and psychological environment.
- Driving clients to and from appointments, taking them to hair appointments, shopping, running errands and outings.
Light housekeeping/ Meal preparation:
- Planning, shopping, and preparing meals, some clients may require a special diet and or help with feeding.
- Cleaning, Dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming.
- Washing, drying, and folding laundry and changing the bed linens.
- Assisting clients with bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Assist with hearing aids and or glasses.
- Provide oral care as needed.
- Assisting clients with incontinent issues.
- Turning and re positioning clients that are bed bound.
- Preferred minimum of 2 years of experience. Willing to work weekends and or holidays.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance. Willing to transport clients in personal vehicle.
- Clean background check.
- Provide valid references and work history.
- Must be 18 years of age and able to work independently.
- Must be mature and have responsible behavior, having a clear understanding for the client’s confidentiality.
- Ability to follow directions and accurately able to report to Director any changes in condition
- Caring and compassionate nature to handle client’s needs.
- Paid time off program.
- Mobile app for scheduling.
- Direct Deposit of all paychecks.
- Supportive Management team.
- Growth opportunities.
- Paid Orientation and Training.
- Mileage reimbursement program.
Job types: Full-time and Part-time