How to Get Started with In-Home Care in Salisbury
While most seniors want to stay at home, they often require daily support in order to do so. Care delivered by a professional caregiver gives these individuals the assistance they require. For in-home care in Salisbury, turn to Visiting Angels® Lower Eastern Shore. Our senior care agency connects elderly adults with compassionate care providers who can offer a wide range of personalized services.
If you’re interested in setting up in-home care for a loved one in Salisbury, Ocean Pines, Berlin, Ocean City, Hill, Snow, Pokomoke, or a nearby community, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with our agency. This meeting will include a detailed overview of our services and opportunities to ask questions about our approach to care. Likewise, we’ll learn as much as we can about your loved one’s needs so we can provide expert guidance for their situation.
Common In-Home Care Topics
We always cover a variety of topics during our initial consultations. These wide-ranging conversations ensure families have all the information they need to make care decisions with confidence.
Subjects we often discuss as part of these meetings include the following:
- Physical Care Needs. We can accommodate requests for assistance with bathing, grooming, getting dressed, mobility, and other basic activities of daily living.
- Emotional Care Needs. Many seniors benefit from the social interaction and joyful conversation our caregivers provide.
- Scheduling. We’ll coordinate with your family to create a schedule of care visits that meets the needs of both family caregivers and the care recipient.
- Homemaking Help. If your loved one could use a helping hand around the house, our caregivers can offer support with laundry, meal preparation, running errands, and more.
- Logistics. We’ll fill you in on important logistical issues such as arranging home access for the caregiver and completing documentation.
Getting Started with Our In-Home Care Services in Salisbury
Following your loved one’s initial consultation, we’ll finalize their care plan and match them with the right caregiver for their unique situation. Our goal is to ensure your loved one’s caregiver is the right fit for their personality and lifestyle as well as their specific care requirements. As we want you to feel completely at ease with your loved one’s caregiving arrangement, we can always select an alternative caregiver if you are uncomfortable with our first pick for any reason.
Are you ready to arrange in-home care for a loved one in the Salisbury area? Contact Visiting Angels Lower Eastern Shore today to book a no-cost care consultation.
Serving Ocean Pines, Berlin, Ocean City, Snow, Hill, Pokomoke and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LOWER EASTERN SHORE, MD11829 Grays Corner Rd
Berlin, MD 21811