Long Distance Elder Care in Salisbury
Elder Care for Families Separated by Long Distances
It can be incredibly stressful to live far away from a loved one who needs care. When you partner with a long distance elder care provider, you can have confidence about the well-being of your loved one in Salisbury. At Visiting Angels® Lower Eastern Shore, we strive to minimize the stress long distance families feel and formulate caregiving solutions that give them peace of mind.
Our Approach to Elder Care in Salisbury
We have a proven track record of supporting families with different living situations and circumstances. Our main goal is always to provide elderly adults in the Salisbury area with compassionate care while ensuring their loved ones are kept in the loop every step of the way.
Here are the measures we take to adapt our caregiving services to the needs of long distance families:
- Long Distance Consultations. We can arrange an initial consultation with your loved one that allows you and other concerned family members to participate. Even if you live in another city or state, you can get involved by phone, email, or video.
- Collaborative Planning and Scheduling. As we build your loved one’s personalized home care plan and schedule of care visits, we’ll continue to consider your family’s crucial input.
- Ongoing Communication. Once we’ve initiated the care process, we’ll stay in touch with you on a frequent basis with updates and notes about your loved one’s well-being.
- Careful Monitoring. We conduct drop-in visits and check-in calls between scheduled visits from a caregiver to keep a close eye on seniors.
- Easy Accessibility. Need to get in touch with us right away? Our office operates an after-hours phone line in case there’s ever an emergency. We guarantee you’ll receive a call back in fifteen minutes or less.
Long Distance Elder Care for All Needs
Our long distance caregiving services aren’t limited to seniors with a specific set of needs or service requirements. We can adapt our standard elder care programs to accommodate your long distance family. Whether your loved one requires Alzheimer’s care, dementia care, companion care, personal care, or care at an assisted living facility, our compassionate caregivers are ready to help.
Learn more about setting up long distance elder care for a loved one in Salisbury, Ocean Pines, Berlin, Ocean City, Hill, Snow, Pokomoke, or a nearby town today. Give Visiting Angels Lower Eastern Shore a call to arrange a free consultation.
Serving Ocean Pines, Berlin, Ocean City, Snow, Hill, Pokomoke and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels LOWER EASTERN SHORE, MD11829 Grays Corner Rd
Berlin, MD 21811