Long Distance Elder Care in Michiana
How Elder Care in Michiana Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Are you concerned about your loved one’s well-being, but live too far away to care for them on a regular basis? At Visiting Angels® South Bend, we understand the unique challenges long distance families encounter when trying to meet a loved one’s elder care needs. You can count on us to match your loved one in the Michiana area with a professional caregiver who can support them as they continue to live at home. At every stage of the caregiving process, we’ll provide regular updates on their well-being and give you much-needed peace of mind.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Michiana
Family members across the country are frequently separated by vast distances. An array of circumstances can bring about this situation, from long-distance job relocations to personal climate preferences. If you live hundreds of miles away from your loved one in Michiana and know they are struggling with basic activities of daily living, you may wonder how you can help them access the care they require.
Many long distance families choose to place their loved ones in senior care facilities or nursing homes. However, this isn’t always the best option for seniors who have a strong emotional connection to their homes. Rather than asking your loved one to move to an unfamiliar living environment, you can arrange for them to be cared for by a professional caregiver in the comfort of their own home.
Getting Started With Long Distance Elder Care in Michiana
At Visiting Angels South Bend, we strive to make the process of arranging care as simple as possible for long distance families. Here’s what you can expect when you contact our office:
- We’ll fill you in on our approach to senior care and address any concerns you have. This discussion can take place over the phone or through email, depending on what is most convenient for you.
- We can also set up phone consultations with other family members who are responsible for your loved one’s care.
- To learn more about your loved one’s unique situation and begin developing their personalized care plan, one of our care coordinators will meet with them to discuss their daily routines.
- Once this plan has received your approval, we’ll select a caregiver from our team to deliver your loved one’s at-home services.
- Throughout the care process, we’ll provide you with regular updates by phone or email. If there’s ever an emergency, you’ll be able to reach us on our after-hours phone line.
Are you ready to begin coordinating elder care for a loved one in Michiana, Baroda, Three Oaks, New Buffalo, Granger, La Porte, Michigan City, Mishawaka, South Bend, or a nearby town? Reach out to Visiting Angels South Bend today for details.
Serving Michiana and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels SOUTH BEND, IN3840 Edison Lakes Pkwy
Mishawaka, IN 46545